StoryCorps 3.3.1 for iPhone
Free Education App on iOS
StoryCorps App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 8.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone
- • Rating average
- 4.7 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: October 30, 2018
StoryCorps / Screenshots on iPhone
StoryCorps / Description
StoryCorps’ mission is to preserve and share humanity’s stories in order to build connections between people and create a more just and compassionate world. We are working to create of a culture of listening and understanding.
Founded in 2003, the nonprofit organization StoryCorps, based in Brooklyn, New York gives people the chance to record conversations about their lives, to pass wisdom from one generation to the next, and to leave a legacy for the future.
Recording an interview couldn’t be easier: You invite a loved one, or anyone else you choose, to make time for a conversation. The StoryCorps app explains the interview process, offers tips on how to find a quiet recording space, and provides questions and prompts to carry you through the conversation. Press “record,” and share in a conversation you’ll never forget. With one tap, your recording will be uploaded to the American Folklife Center at the United States Library of Congress. Interviews recorded using the app can be shared with family, friends, and others online.
You can also search and listen to conversations in our collection from inside the app.
Preserving your stories for you and for future generations is important to us. If you need help using the app, have technical issues, or want to make a suggestion, write us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit support.storycorps.me. We love to hear from you!
Very special thanks to TED and the John S. and James L. Knight Foundation.
To learn more, visit StoryCorps.org
StoryCorps / Changelog / What's New in v3.3.1
- We're happy to release version 3.3.1 of the StoryCorps App!
- This version includes all the features and enhancements of the previous version, plus a few minor performance enhancements and bug fixes.
- Thanks to everyone who has shared feedback and helped us continue to improve the StoryCorps App. We couldn't do it without you!
- Ask a friend or loved one to sit down for a conversation today.
- The StoryCorps Digital Team