Google Home 2.26.111 for iPhone and iPad
Free Lifestyle App on iOS
Set up, manage, and control your Google Home and Chromecast devices, plus hundreds of connected home products like lights, cameras, thermostats, and more – all from the Google Home app.One ... Read More > or Install Now >
Google Home App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 12+
- • Requires: iOS 12.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: August 5, 2020
More About Google Home App
One view of your home.
Control, organize, and manage compatible lights, cameras, TVs, and more, all from just one place. It works like a remote with hundreds of smart devices from the brands you love, including Google Home and Chromecast devices, Google Nest thermostats, and Google Nest cameras.
A tap or two is all it takes.
The app gives you shortcuts for the things you do most, like playing music or dimming the lights when you want to start a movie. Control it all with just a tap – and get to the good stuff faster. Create routines that allow you to turn on lights, check the weather, play the news, and more with one simple command.
One app. Hundreds of possibilities.
Make home life even more comfortable. Explore new content and features, and make the most of your Google Home and other compatible devices.
* Some features may not be available in all regions. Compatible devices required.
What's New in Google Home 2.26.111
- Over the next few days we’ll be rolling out the following:
- • Import your Wi-Fi network from the Google Wifi app so you can manage your network and other connected devices in one place. Use Google Assistant to do things like pause Wi-Fi, check your internet speed, and show your guest Wi-Fi password on smart displays.