Pomodoro Timer 1.6 for iPhone and iPad
Productivity App on iOS
Pomodoro Timer App / Specifications
- • Price: $1.99
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 7.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: August 8, 2014
Pomodoro Timer / Screenshots on iPhone
Pomodoro Timer / Screenshots on iPad
Pomodoro Timer / Description
Pomodoro Timer helps you boost your productivity using the Pomodoro Technique™, one of the most effective time management methods out there. Not only will you get a fully configurable timer that lets you customize every aspect of the technique, but you will also enjoy a clear and beautiful user interface.
There are five basic steps to implementing the technique:
1) Decide on the task to be done
2) Set the pomodoro (timer) to 25 minutes
3) Work on the task until the timer rings
4) Take a short break (3-5 minutes)
5) Take a longer break (15–30 minutes) every four "pomodori"
With this app you can:
• Set your target number of pomodoros per day
• Choose your alarm sound from 6 harmonious and clear sounds, or just leave it muted
• Customize the pomodoro length.
• Customize the short and long break length
• Turn ticking sound on/off. Ticking continues playing when the app is in background if you want to.
• Choose how many pomodoros you want to do between long breaks
• Restart your daily progress by hand or automatically at midnight
• Start/pause/stop the current timer
And of course… you can close the app whenever you want, and you will receive notifications when your break time is up or you have finished your pomodoro.
It's time for you to earn those breaks and get to work NOW!
*** LEGAL NOTICE ***
Pomodoro™ and The Pomodoro Technique™ are trademarks of Francesco Cirillo. This application is not affiliated or associated with or endorsed by Pomodoro™, The Pomodoro Technique™ or Francesco Cirillo.
THIS IS AN UNOFFICIAL POMODORO™ TIMER APPLICATION.
Pomodoro Timer / Changelog / What's New in v1.6
- As suggested by multiple users, you can now disable the auto-start of the next Pomodoro right from the settings screen.
- Keep the feedback coming!