You are about to download the Camera+ v10.11 for iPhone: Camera+ is a and Useful Photo & Video app. Camera+ will make you love taking photos ... Please be aware that iPa4Fun DOES NOT offer direct ipa file download for Camera+, you could download it on the App Store (101.33 MB) >
Download and Try Camera+ 10.11 for iOS 10.0 or Later
About Camera+: Over 10 million sold!“The Clarity filter is iPhone photography’s secret sauce—it adds pro-camera ... ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in Camera+ v10.11 (Version History)
- This update is about reliability, for the most part: we have fixed a number of issues you guys have reported, and have tried to do it carefully so we don't break anything else. Fixing bugs and testing is only so much fun, so we couldn't help but to squeeze a couple of other niceties along the way. Details below.
- Copy & Paste Edits
- Want to transfer your carefully applied edits to another photo? Select the edited photo in your Lightbox, long tap the Edit button and then select Copy Edits. Select another photo, long tap Edit, and then Paste Edits. Compatible edits will be transferred, but things like Portrait mode will only attach if the destination photo was captured with depth information.
- Assorted UI & Workflow Improvements
- . The editing extension has been improved to display better in iPhone X. It was serviceable before, but it's nicer now.
- . When sharing multiple photos to Files in iOS 11, a nasty repetitive dialog appeared to confirm the name of the transferred files. We got rid of that.
- . Also in the sharing department, sharing unedited photos to WhatsApp failed if the photos had been captured in wide color, because apparently WhatsApp gets confused with the extended color information.
- . About color spaces: a badge indicating the color space is now displayed in the summary Info of the photo. It's been always there for JPEG photos, we added it to HEIFs and TIFFs.
- Bug Fixes
- . We fixed the crashes we found.
- . When shooting RAW, we were always saving the DNG representation combined with the JPEG/HEIF asset, even if you had chosen to save it as an independent file. The setting is now correctly honored. However, please note that this only applies to photos being saved to the Camera Roll; the Lightbox always uses the combined representation.
- . We forgot to include the translation for a couple of error messages in the last update, so they always appeared in English. Those translations have been incorporated now.
- . Sometimes the UI would end up in a weird state after adding a new sharing service. Fixed.
- . We have optimized the memory usage in the iPhone 6, specially when shooting TIFF and macro.