Camera+ 10.12 for iPhone
Photo & Video App on iOS
Camera+ App / Specifications
- • Price: $1.99
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 10.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: May 29, 2018
Camera+ / Screenshots on iPhone
Camera+ / Description
Over 10 million sold!
“The Clarity filter is iPhone photography’s secret sauce—it adds pro-camera crispness to almost any shot.”
— Kevin Sintumuang, The Wall Street Journal
“If the iPhone’s standard camera is like a digital point-and-shoot, the Camera+ app is like a high-quality SLR lens.”
— TIME: 50 Best iPhone Apps 2011
“improves on almost every aspect of the built-in camera app”
— Charlie Sorrel, Wired
Winner: Best Visual Design, Best Photography App
— Best App Ever Awards
It’s all about one thing... great photos!
Whether you’re a seasoned photographer or someone who’s barely touched a camera, Camera+ will make you love taking photos.
Touch Exposure & Focus
Set exposure separately from focus. You can now easily control how light or dark your shots come out.
Use the Stabilizer to steady your iPhone and get the sharpest photos you can. There are countless uses for the Timer including taking the highest-quailty self-portraits. Capture all the action by using Burst to take rapid streams of shots.
Up to 6× zoom with advanced digital processing provides you with quality that simply blows away the competition.
How many times have you wanted to take a pic of yourself in a dark room but couldn’t. Well, now you can!
Use the Horizon Level to eliminate taking crooked shots.
Clarity is one of the biggest breakthroughs to happen to image processing in a long time. Clarity analyzes your photos and makes several intelligent adjustments that magically bring out details and breathe life into dull photos. With Clarity, you’ll stop throwing out bad photos… you’ll be amazed to see what it can do to photos that you’d typically consider unusable, like shots that came out too dark.
Most modern digital cameras all have scene modes to help you get the best photos for your particular situation. With Camera+, you get to choose from several scene modes including Food, Sunset, Night, Portrait, Beach, and many more.
Professional photographer, Lisa Bettany created a slew of stunningly beautiful effects. Make your photos shimmer with “HDR”… get down and dirty with “Grunge”… fill your pics with emotion and despair with “So Emo”. And this is just the tip of the iceberg… there are dozens of 1-touch effects for you to experiment with.
All the pics you take in Camera+ go in the innovative Lightbox where you can quickly and easily skim through them and get rid of bad shots. You save only the photos you’re satisfied with so that your camera roll stays neat and clean.
Whether you want to show your results to your friends and family or the whole world, Camera+ has got you covered. Proudly share your photos on Facebook, Twitter, and Flickr. Or go the more personal route and email or message them from right within the app.
iCloud Lightbox sync
Automatically sync your Camera+ photos between all of your devices. Shoot all day on your iPhone… and then edit at night on your iPad.
If you didn’t line-up your shot perfectly when you took it, you can easily fix that with Camera+. And when you want to get a bit creative, we setup a bunch of popular crop sizes for you. With a single tap, you can make your pics square, 4×6, 8×10, and more.
With Camera+ you get several great border designs, from simple black and white borders to more gritty designs, you’ll be able to add wonderful finishing touches.
Have some fun with your photos by putting captions on them. It’s a great way to really personalize your favorite shots.
Camera+ / Changelog / What's New in v10.12
- RAW shooting is now compatible with Flash if you have iOS 11.3+.
- Greatly improved copy performance.
- Editing a depth picture and exporting it to the photo library now correctly renders the filters. We fixed a problem where only the original was saved, if the app was configured to use Revertible Edits and any of the High Quality image formats.
- Fixed an occasional crash in iOS 11.2 that could happen when visiting the Lightbox. It took us a long time to discover it, as it was a rare incompatibility with iOS versions earlier than 11.3, and regretfully the system did not generate a crash report for us.
- Fixed another occasional crash when copying photos from the Lightbox, when TIFF was the selected quality setting. This one was fully our fault.
- When the square crop was selected, sometimes the images produced were not exactly square but one-pixel off. Our square cropping calculation should now be precise. We have our share of OCD developers, but this problem still slipped through somehow.
- In the Chinese and Spanish localizations, HEIF had been mistakenly translated as TIFF in the export dialogs, possibly creating confusion among those fine folk. Our apologies.