Discord 14.0 for iPhone and iPad
Free Social Networking App on iOS
Discord is the only cross-platform voice and text chat app designed specifically for gamers. With the iOS app you can stay connected to all your Discord voice and text channels even while AFK. It is ... Read More > or Install Now >
Discord App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 12+
- • Requires: iOS 10.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: March 23, 2020
More About Discord App
Download Discord and experience modern game communication:
- Voice chat: Join voice channels and chat with your group
- Real-time text messaging: Share video, gifs, emojis in text rich chat
- Push notifications: Never miss a thing with @mentions and direct messages
- Instant invite: Easily add friends to your server by sharing the Instant Invite link
- Direct messages: Send one-to-one private messages
- Multiple server support: Manage all your game groups in one client
- Channel categories: Organize and customize your channel listings
- Roles & Permissions: Robust permission system that lets you assign customized roles to any user
- Video Chat: See your friends in the wild (or their couch)
- Stay connected: Access Discord voice and text chat while AFK
Have questions, problems, or feedback? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information about Discord Nitro subscriptions:
- Nitro gives you access to cool chat perks, such as animated emojis and a boosted upload rate everywhere you use Discord, including the desktop app and at discordapp.com.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://discordapp.com/terms
What's New in Discord 14.0
- * Added role ping permission for admins and mods, and added role ping muting. This was a long overdue request. Owners of servers can set who can ping roles, and users in those roles can choose to mute those pings.
- * New jump to present message button. You can scroll back as far as you’d like without feeling like you have to break a finger to get back to the current conversation.
- * Your screen now shuts off if you bring the phone to your ear while in a call. No more accidental earlobe mishaps.
- * Full light-theme support for the left panel menu. Our light theme users are a small but mighty group we want to support to the fullest; we’ll defend you from the non believers.
- * Added direct sharing. Now you can send content and links directly to your most frequented Discord channels and DMs. You can turn this feature off at any time.
- * Jumping to pinned messages is easier. The pinned message message (?) now links to which message (??) was pinned. In other words, it’s way easier to tell what was pinned without having to open the pin drop down menu.
- * Copy text and links directly from search results. Before, you had to jump back to the Mesozoic era to copy an old message. Now, just long press while in the search menu.
- * Long press on a message to quote it. Quoted messages are copied into the chat box and add a ping for the person you’re quoting. Type out your response and hit enter.
- * You can now set your Discord app theme to Automatic, so that your app theme matches your phone’s system theme. Perfect for those day/night people. Visit User Settings > Appearance to adjust this setting.
- * Fixed a bug where disabling Callkit integration would...still show Callkit integration. We tried.
- * Fixed a bug where uploaded gifs were... not showing up as gifs. We’re really trying I swear.