Discord 2.4.0 for iPhone and iPad
Free Social Networking App on iOS
Discord App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 12+
- • Requires: iOS 10.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: December 11, 2018
Discord / Screenshots on iPhone
Discord / Screenshots on iPad
Discord / Description
Discord is the only cross-platform voice and text chat app designed specifically for gamers. With the iOS app you can stay connected to all your Discord voice and text channels even while AFK. It is perfect for chatting with team members, seeing who is playing online, and catching up on text conversations you may have missed.
Download Discord and experience modern game communication:
- Voice chat: Join voice channels and chat with your group
- Real-time text messaging: Share video, gifs, emojis in text rich chat
- Push notifications: Never miss a thing with @mentions and direct messages
- Instant invite: Easily add friends to your server by sharing the Instant Invite link
- Direct messages: Send one-to-one private messages
- Multiple server support: Manage all your game groups in one client
- Channel categories: Organize and customize your channel listings
- Roles & Permissions: Robust permission system that lets you assign customized roles to any user
- Video Chat: See your friends in the wild (or their couch)
- Stay connected: Access Discord voice and text chat while AFK
Have questions, problems, or feedback? Reach out to us at [email protected]
Discord / Changelog / What's New in v2.4.0
- In-app message notifications so you can see messages in real time for ultimate alertness.
- In-app server connection status notifications so you know when our servers are being doodie.
- Beefed up the server welcome message for ultimate welcomeness.
- Added invite suggestions for new and existing servers. No more awkwardly trying to decide who to invite.
- Voice over accessibility did not like listening previously. It is now much more attentive. Good boy.
- Server sorting now SUPPORTED
- Audit log ACTIVATED
- Disable animated emojis ENGAGED
- Edit permission crash DISMANTLED