Flipboard 4.2.84 for iPhone and iPad
Free News App on iOS
Discover quality content across all passions and interests. Personalized news, tech, sports, cooking, gaming, and more: Flipboard will make you feel like you’ve spent your time well so you can ... Read More > or Install Now >
Flipboard App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 9.3 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: September 11, 2020
More About Flipboard App
Trust our unique combination of editors and algorithms to deliver must-read stories, up-to-the-minute developments and undiscovered gems to give you the full perspective and let you easily share the best ideas with others.
Pick your passions, and we'll create a Smart Magazine for each topic. We will handpick articles, videos, and podcasts filled with expert voices, so you can sit back and flip through the latest and greatest stories of our time.
Collect stories around specific themes and add them to personal magazines to share your perspective with the Flipboard community.
MAKE THE BEST USE OF YOUR TIME ON FLIPBOARD:
• Discover stories: The New York Times, National Geographic, Vanity Fair, and thousands more top publications from around the world.
• Design your Smart Magazines: bundle together sources, people and even hashtags.
• Personalize your home feed: put up to 9 of your favorite Smart Magazines here for quick access to the stuff you love.
• Read The Daily Edition: keep up with the news in our daily roundup, hand-picked by our editorial team.
• Curate your perspective: collect stories around specific themes and add them to personal magazines.
SOME OF FLIPBOARD’S TOP PUBLISHERS:
- News & Politics: The New York Times, CNN, The Washington Post, Politico, Axios
- Technology & Science: TechCrunch, Wired, Fast Company, Popular Science, National Geographic, ReCode
- Business & Entrepreneurship: The Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, Fortune, Forbes, Inc. Magazine, Entrepreneur
- Wellness & Lifestyle: Brit + Co., Self, Greatist, Prevention, Women's Health, Men's Health
- Entertainment: People, Entertainment Weekly, Rolling Stone, PopSugar,Hollywood Reporter, Variety
- Food & Cooking: Bon Appetit, Food & Wine, Food52, Serious Eats, Eater
- Travel: Travel + Leisure, Condé Nast Traveler, Lonely Planet, Budget Travel, AFAR
- Sports: ESPN, CBS Sports, Fox Sports, SB Nation, Bleacher Report
- Home & Gardening: ELLE DECOR, House Beautiful, Dwell, Remodelista, Gardenista
- Style: Vogue, Refinery29, GQ, Elle, Glamour, Esquire, Harper's Bazaar, W Magazine
- Outdoor Adventure: Outside, Bicycling Magazine, Runner's World, Snowboarder Magazine, Powder Magazine, Canoe & Kayak
And many, many more...
KEEP UP WITH FLIPBOARD:
For product updates and the latest from our blog, including tips on how to use Flipboard and interviews with actors, writers, musicians, and more. Follow us on:
For videos on how to use Flipboard, visit https://about.flipboard.com/tutorials/.
We’d love to hear what you think about the all-new Flipboard. Reach out to our support team under Settings > Help & Feedback. For any other technical issues or questions, contact us at http://flip.it/support.
What's New in Flipboard 4.2.84
- - Now with Flipboard TV: watch video from hundreds of publishers, TV stations and independent producers for free.
- - Visit the Explore tab to select from 20 curated video channels for news, politics, travel, lifestyle, celebrity, sports and more.
- - Follow wildfires and weather affecting major metros using the expanded Local Cities coverage in the Explore tab.
- - Expanded election coverage with new publishers in the Vote2020 collection.