You are about to download the MyFitnessPal v7.11 for iPhone and iPad: MyFitnessPal is a free and Useful Health & Fitness app. Calorie Counter & Diet Tracker ... Download & Try Now (136.72 MB) >
Download and Try MyFitnessPal 7.11 for iOS 9.0 or Later
About MyFitnessPal: Lose weight with MyFitnessPal, the fastest and easiest-to-use calorie counter for iOS. With the ... ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in MyFitnessPal v7.11 (Version History)
- You can now share your diary entries with other iOS users via iMessage!
- Imagine you’re at lunch with a MyFitnessPal friend and you both order the special. Or you cook dinner with your partner and you both want to log it. Or your nutritionist asks to review the foods you’ve been eating.
- In each of these situations, and many more, MyFitnessPal iMessages make sharing your diary entries a breeze. Best of all, the other person will be able to log the foods you share in seconds.
- There are two ways to get started:
- 1.Open iMessage and select MyFitnessPal from the applications menu.
- 2.Open your MyFitnessPal diary and either tap “Edit” or tap the three dots that appear below each meal. Select “Share via iMessage.”
- This feature is rolling out slowly, so don’t worry if you don’t see it in the app yet.
- We hope you enjoy and happy tracking!