MyFitnessPal 20.19.1 for iPhone and iPad
Free Health & Fitness App on iOS
Whether you want to lose weight, tone up, get healthy, change your habits, or start a new diet, you’ll love MyFitnessPal.• Consumer Reports #1 rated diet• PC Magazine Editor’s ... Read More > or Install Now >
MyFitnessPal App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 12.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: September 22, 2020
More About MyFitnessPal App
• Consumer Reports #1 rated diet
• PC Magazine Editor’s Choice Selection
• #1 Health and Fitness app for 4 years straight
Also featured in the NY Times, Wall Street Journal, Wired, USA Today, Family Circle, Marie Claire, NBC, CNET, Shape, the Today Show and more.
See for yourself why MyFitnessPal is the world’s most popular health and fitness app.
TRACKING FOOD IS FAST AND EASY
• Biggest Food Database -- 6+ million foods in our database including global items and cuisines.
• Barcode Scanner -- Simply scan barcodes to log foods. 4+ million barcodes recognized.
• Recipe Importer -- Easily import the nutrition information for the recipes you cook.
• Restaurant Logging -- Quickly log menu items from your favorite restaurants.
• Food Insights -- Learn how to make healthier choices about the foods you eat.
• Personalized Experience -- Create your own foods, recipes, and meals and save favorites.
• Calorie Counter -- We automatically calculate the calories in your foods, meals and recipes.
• Track All Nutrients -- Calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, vitamins, and more.
• Customize Your Diary -- Log breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks or create your own meals.
Water Tracking -- Log water in cups, ounces or ml. We save your recently logged amounts.
REACH YOUR GOALS
• Choose A Goal -- We support weight loss, weight gain, and weight maintenance goals.
• Goal Setting -- Create your own goals or let us create personalized goals for you.
Change Habits -- It's almost like having a nutrition coach right inside your pocket.
LOG YOUR EXERCISE AND STEPS
• Connect 50+ Apps & Devices -- Syncing your workouts is easy and automatic.
• Choose From 350+ Exercises -- Or create your own exercises and workouts.
• Log Cardio Exercises -- Including running, walking, biking, swimming, yoga, pilates and more.
• Log Strength Exercises -- Including sets, reps, and weight per set.
• Track Steps -- Set a daily step goal and see a graph of your step history.
We connect with all your favorite apps and devices -- Including Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, the Health app, UA Record and many more!
GET SUPPORT AND MOTIVATION
• Add Friends -- Connect with friends for an extra layer of support and accountability.
• Join Our Community -- Find motivation, support, tips, and advice in our active forums.
Newsfeed Updates -- Share your accomplishments and see friend’s progress in the news feed.
CELEBRATE YOUR SUCCESS
• Chart Your Progress -- Stay motivated with a graph of how you’re improving over time.
• Progress Photos -- Add photos to your weight entries to see and celebrate your progress.
• Nutrition Reports -- View a history of your calories, macros, and nutrient intake.
• Share Your Progress -- Help inspire friends and family members on their own health journey.
Download MyFitnessPal and start living a happier and healthier life today!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
MyFitnessPal is free to download and use. Should you choose to upgrade to MyFitnessPal Premium, we offer two auto-renewing subscription options:
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period.
There is no increase in price when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
What's New in MyFitnessPal 20.19.1
- Whether you want to log your lowest weight in years, your first run in weeks, or your heart healthy afternoon snack, we know you count on MyFitnessPal to be working smoothly.
- That’s why this release is full of bug fixes, performance updates, and improved reliability so we can be there to support you during every moment of your health journey.
- We hope you enjoy and happy tracking!