You are about to download the Marvel Spider-Man Unlimited v4.6.0 for iPhone and iPad (Require iOS 7.1.2 or Later): Marvel Spider-Man Unlimited is a free and fun Action game. An action-packed running game..
Please Be Aware That iPa4Fun Does Not Offer Direct IPA File Download For Marvel Spider-Man Unlimited. You should download it on the Apple App Store (1034.79 MB) >
Download and Try Marvel Spider-Man Unlimited 4.6.0
About Marvel Spider-Man Unlimited: *** OVER 200 CHARACTERS FROM THE SPIDER-VERSE TO PLAY! ***Collect and unite every Spider-Man and Spider-Woman against the ultimate threat in ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in Marvel Spider-Man Unlimited v4.6.0
- Celebrate the season with a special Christmas issue of Spider-Man Unlimited, packed with action and a brand-new story!
- WHAT'S NEW
- NEW STORY
- The lost and the wicked have come together to awaken the Spider-Queen and usher in a new reign of terror! Only Spider-Man and his fellow heroes can stop them!
- NEW SPIDEYS
- KNULL, the Lord of the Abyss, is back to turn the tide in your favor!
- SPIDER-GWEN (ERIN HASKO) of the Web Warriors is ready to steal the spotlight.
- ANA SORIA, the Spider-Queen, holds the power to control humans and crush your enemies.
- OCTO-SPIDEY is a heroic hybrid of a spider and an octopus, and he’s joined by a brand-new CARNAGE for your team!
Old Versions (Version History)
- Marvel Spider-Man Unlimited 4.5.1 (Updated: November 14, 2018)
- Spider-Man Unlimited 4.5.0 (Updated: August 29, 2018)
- Spider-Man Unlimited 4.4.0 (Updated: August 1, 2018)
- Spider-Man Unlimited 4.3.1 (Updated: July 11, 2018)
- Spider-Man Unlimited 4.3.0 (Updated: May 23, 2018)
- Spider-Man Unlimited 4.2.0 (Updated: April 25, 2018)
- Spider-Man Unlimited 4.1.0 (Updated: March 28, 2018)
- Spider-Man Unlimited 4.0.0 (Updated: February 28, 2018)
- Spider-Man Unlimited 3.9.0 (Updated: January 31, 2018)
- Spider-Man Unlimited 3.8.1 (Updated: December 15, 2017)