You are about to download the Void Tyrant v1.0.3 for iPhone and iPad: Void Tyrant is a free and fun Card game. Single-player card adventure ... Please be aware that iPa4Fun DOES NOT offer direct ipa file download for Void Tyrant, you could download it on the App Store (523.35 MB) >
Download and Try Void Tyrant 1.0.3 for iOS 10.0 or Later
About Void Tyrant: Build a deck as you battle across the galaxy, gathering powerful cards along the way. With strategy and a bit ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in Void Tyrant v1.0.3 (Version History)
- This update is all about balance and bug fixes based on your wonderful feedback. Thank you! We love hearing from you, so please keep it coming. We ARE working on more content, but in the meantime, we wanted to tighten up the experience with this update.
- NEW FEATURES
- Added fast animation toggle
- Added step counter display in Endless Mode
- Enemies will obtain new status effects (Chaotic Strength, Chaotic Mind) in Endless Mode giving them unique behaviors and making this mode more appropriately challenging.
- Late hero levels now capped at 21
- The Knight’s Power Surge now yields a strike for every [9/7/5] energy spent (previously [5/4/3])
- Pestilence can now also inflict Spore Cloud and Stunned. Status effect life spans shortened. Blindness, Dazed, and Stunned will disappear at the end of the round.
- The Warp Rift now grants two free level-ups instead of one
- Sarcophagus Of Legacy can now be used when forfeiting Endless Mode
- Enemy Repair card now heals 4xLevel HP instead of a fixed 20 HP.
- Heros will now heal between states of Wruut based on how many crystals the player has. 0 crystals 50% HP, 1 crystal 25% HP, 2crystals no HP will be restored.
- Most negative status effects are now counted as afflictions and can be removed by various cards.
- Cyclopean Shrine now costs 20 HP to use
- Slimed status effect will now time out sooner based on hero level
- Tok Tik now deals damage based on Hero level when exploding (previously a fixed amount)
- Tok Tik will now never have the trait Energized (this would often cause it to play three Countdown cards in the first round and explode)
- BUG FIXES
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused rewarded videos to freeze the game
- Fixed a bug where high attack combos could cause a soft-lock, forcing player to restart
- Fixed a bug where mission progress text would display too large
- Fixed minor issues in the main game loop which may have been causing crashes
- Fixed a bug related to tapping the pick button before having chosen any cards in the sarcophagus screen.
- Fixed a bug that would cause Ceremonial Boots to remove buffs
- Fixed a bug where Darkness could persist between rooms unintentionally
- Obligatory performance updates
- Oh hi! You read all the way through this list huh? well then you must really like the game and we owe you a big THANK YOU :)