Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links 4.7.0 for iPhone and iPad
Free Card Game on iOS
◆"Yu-Gi-Oh!" is available on-the-go as a mobile app! Do you have what it takes to become the King of Games?・Easy to learn rules and simple controls for beginners! Engrossing and rewarding ... Read More > or Install Now >
Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 9+
- • Requires: iOS 10.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: May 13, 2020
More About Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links Game
・Easy to learn rules and simple controls for beginners! Engrossing and rewarding gameplay for "Yu-Gi-Oh!" veterans!
・Duel players from around the world in this action-packed PvP card game!
・A huge cast of characters from "Yu-Gi-Oh!," "Yu-Gi-Oh! GX," and "Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's"!
・Duel as Yami Yugi, Seto Kaiba, Jaden Yuki, Yusei Fudo, and many more, from the whole canon!
・Featuring voicework from cast members of the original shows!
・Epic 3D cutscenes when ace monsters are summoned!
・Collect cards to build your very own Deck and defeat your opponents!
The "Yu-Gi-Oh!" TCG (Trading Card Game) is redefined on mobile with newly designed, intuitive controls optimized for mobile devices! Also, signature monsters like the "Dark Magician" and "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" make their appearance with dynamic visuals!
-Single Campaign (Duel World)
Enjoy Dueling with your favorite characters from the "Yu-Gi-Oh!" world and complete Stage missions to earn various rewards!
New cards can be obtained in the Shop!
Challenge Yugi, Kaiba, Joey, Mai and other legendary Duelists! Complete specific missions to unlock and use these characters!
Earn Skills and rewards by leveling up your favorites and aim for mastery!
With "Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links," engage in heated Duels anytime and anywhere with players from around the world! Climb through the rankings and take your place as the Duel World King!
Use the cards that you collect in-game to build and edit your trusty Deck to take on opponents!
Stay tuned for future card additions!
"Yu-Gi-Oh!" is a popular manga created by Kazuki Takahashi that has been serialized in SHUEISHA Inc.'s "WEEKLY SHONEN JUMP" since 1996. Konami Digital Entertainment Co., Ltd. provides a Trading Card Game (TCG) and console games, based on the "Yu-Gi-Oh!" anime series created from the original manga, that are enjoyed around the world.
iOS 9.0 and above
What's New in Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links 4.7.0
- Preparations for events
- Preparations for new features
- Bug Fix(es)
- ・The following issue has been fixed: When "PSY-Framelord Zeta" uses its effect to banish itself and an opponent's monster, your opponent's monster did not return to the field in your turn following the turn the effect is activated, if "PSY-Framelord Zeta" is not banished.
- ・The following issue has been fixed: You will now be able to activate cards such as "Spell of Pain" and "Destiny HERO - Decider," even if you fail to destroy a monster with the effect of "Sun Dragon Inti" and "Golden Castle of Stromberg."
- ・The following issue has been fixed: If the first attack of "Splendid Rose" is negated, it will now be unable to make a second attack.
- ・The following issue has been fixed: "Reverse of Neos" can now activate if the card destroyed was called "Neos" when it was on the field, even if its original name is different.
- ・The following issue has been fixed: When a monster with effects that can be activated when it is flipped (such as "Madolche Marmalmaide" and "Flip Flop Frog") has flipped several times within the same Chain, players were able to activate its effect the number of times it was flipped.