Void Tyrant 1.0.3 for iPhone and iPad
Free Card Game on iOS
Void Tyrant App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 9+
- • Requires: iOS 10.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.6 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: July 19, 2019
Void Tyrant / Screenshots on iPhone
Void Tyrant / Screenshots on iPad
Void Tyrant / Description
Build a deck as you battle across the galaxy, gathering powerful cards along the way. With strategy and a bit of luck you might be able to reclaim the Eyes of Chronos.
A single-player adventure, play with 500+ cards and three unique classes to engineer a custom deck to your own design. Rooted in the simple hit-or-stand mechanics of blackjack, Void Tyrant is an easy to understand roguelike with engrossing depth. Battle quirky aliens, disarm traps, upgrade your spaceport, and face off with the sinister Wruut.
Newcomers or seasoned veterans alike will enjoy deck building in Void Tyrant.
- Strategic deck building and card-based combat.
- Three classes to choose from, each with its own strategy
- Upgrade your town for new powers and adventures.
- Powerful artifacts stuffed into shiny treasure chests.
- Free with ads or convert to premium (NO ADS) with one purchase.
- Traps, strange aliens, and lots of other surprises...
Void Tyrant / Changelog / What's New in v1.0.3
- This update is all about balance and bug fixes based on your wonderful feedback. Thank you! We love hearing from you, so please keep it coming. We ARE working on more content, but in the meantime, we wanted to tighten up the experience with this update.
- NEW FEATURES
- Added fast animation toggle
- Added step counter display in Endless Mode
- Enemies will obtain new status effects (Chaotic Strength, Chaotic Mind) in Endless Mode giving them unique behaviors and making this mode more appropriately challenging.
- Late hero levels now capped at 21
- The Knight’s Power Surge now yields a strike for every [9/7/5] energy spent (previously [5/4/3])
- Pestilence can now also inflict Spore Cloud and Stunned. Status effect life spans shortened. Blindness, Dazed, and Stunned will disappear at the end of the round.
- The Warp Rift now grants two free level-ups instead of one
- Sarcophagus Of Legacy can now be used when forfeiting Endless Mode
- Enemy Repair card now heals 4xLevel HP instead of a fixed 20 HP.
- Heros will now heal between states of Wruut based on how many crystals the player has. 0 crystals 50% HP, 1 crystal 25% HP, 2crystals no HP will be restored.
- Most negative status effects are now counted as afflictions and can be removed by various cards.
- Cyclopean Shrine now costs 20 HP to use
- Slimed status effect will now time out sooner based on hero level
- Tok Tik now deals damage based on Hero level when exploding (previously a fixed amount)
- Tok Tik will now never have the trait Energized (this would often cause it to play three Countdown cards in the first round and explode)
- BUG FIXES
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused rewarded videos to freeze the game
- Fixed a bug where high attack combos could cause a soft-lock, forcing player to restart
- Fixed a bug where mission progress text would display too large
- Fixed minor issues in the main game loop which may have been causing crashes
- Fixed a bug related to tapping the pick button before having chosen any cards in the sarcophagus screen.
- Fixed a bug that would cause Ceremonial Boots to remove buffs
- Fixed a bug where Darkness could persist between rooms unintentionally
- Obligatory performance updates
- Oh hi! You read all the way through this list huh? well then you must really like the game and we owe you a big THANK YOU :)