Void Tyrant 1.1.1 for iPhone and iPad
Free Strategy Game on iOS
Build a deck as you battle across the galaxy, gathering powerful cards along the way. With strategy and a bit of luck you might be able to reclaim the Eyes of Chronos.A single-player ... Read More > or Install Now >
Void Tyrant App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 9+
- • Requires: iOS 10.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: September 26, 2019
More About Void Tyrant Game
A single-player adventure, play with 500+ cards and three unique classes to engineer a custom deck to your own design. Rooted in the simple hit-or-stand mechanics of blackjack, Void Tyrant is an easy to understand roguelike with engrossing depth. Battle quirky aliens, disarm traps, upgrade your spaceport, and face off with the sinister Wruut.
Newcomers or seasoned veterans alike will enjoy deck building in Void Tyrant.
- Strategic deck building and card-based combat.
- Three classes to choose from, each with its own strategy
- Upgrade your town for new powers and adventures.
- Powerful artifacts stuffed into shiny treasure chests.
- Free with ads or convert to premium (NO ADS) with one purchase.
- Traps, strange aliens, and lots of other surprises...
What's New in Void Tyrant 1.1.1
- - Assassin in-app purchase bug resolved (sorry!)
- - Fancy new icon (not sorry)
- - New leaderboard added to track scores that include content from Outlaws and Assassins update
- - Old leaderboard frozen in time for posterity, still accessible via GameCenter so you can bask in your previous glory
- - Thank you for all the feedback, we truly appreciate it
- This version added the new Assassin class, a new boss, enemies, NPCs, lots of new cards, perks, side routes and more. For all the deets, check previous version history.