Train Station 1.0.69 for iPhone and iPad
Free Strategy Game on iOS
Join over 20 million players in a world of rails and trains. Play now, collect thousands of trains and learn real-life stories about them.Earn resources for managing transport of passengers ... Read More > or Install Now >
Train Station App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 12+
- • Requires: iOS 10.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: May 28, 2020
More About Train Station Game
Earn resources for managing transport of passengers and various materials. Build up your station, grow your train fleet and create a railway business you’re proud of. Become friends with players from every corner of the world to send and receive precious gifts.
Challenge yourself in strategic planning, explore the world of railway trade and show your unique station to the world.
● Explore the largest collection of steam, diesel, electric, maglev and hyperloop trains
● Personalize your station with colorful themes like Western, San Francisco, Orient and much more
● Complete various quests for contractors to earn rewards and experience points
● Boost your progress with over 300 achievements
● Engage in fascinating story-based quests and earn generous rewards
● Challenge your friends and compete in leaderboards
● Enjoy regular weekly updates full of wonderful content
PLEASE NOTE! TrainStation is a free game to download and play, but some in-game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings. A network connection is also required.
Visit care.pxfd.co/trainstation if you need help from our caring community managers!
Love TrainStation? Follow @TrainStation on social media to get the latest news and updates.
What's New in Train Station 1.0.69
- - New look of the train manager window
- - Collect button is now available in the Train Manager so you can unload train also via Train Manager window
- - “New neighbors” (friends with a star sign) can be now sorted via newly added filter in the Friendlist
- - Fixed position of the Resend button when initial station loading or zooming
- - You can now purchase Train, Depot, IT slots while at any of your stations
- - Performance and stability improvements
- - User experience improvements