Lanota 2.8.0 for iPhone and iPad
Music Game on iOS
Save the world by the power of music in this dynamic & refreshing rhythm game!Play the tunes and follow the rhythm, explore and revive the world. Unlock music of various genres, conquer ... Read More > or Install Now >
Lanota App / Specifications
- • Price: $1.99
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 9+
- • Requires: iOS 10.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: December 1, 2021
More About Lanota Game
Play the tunes and follow the rhythm, explore and revive the world. Unlock music of various genres, conquer specially designed boss-stages, and indulge in an artistic picture book!
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS
2016 1st IMGA SEA “Excellence in Audio”
2017 Taipei Game Show Indie Game Award “Best Audio”
2017 13th IMGA Global Nominee
2017 Indie Prize Award in Casual Connect Asia “Best Mobile Game” Nominee
>> Innovative and Dynamic Rhythm Game
Not the rhythm game you used to know: we add unique animation to the plate you'll be playing on. Dozens of fantastic music tracks and amazing boss-stage features, different charts and challenges; gentle or intense, beginners, advanced players and experts can all have their game!
>> Artistic and Refreshing Picture Book
"I trust that you, the one blessed by the gods of melody, can surely revive the former world order."
"Tune" the chaotic energy back to harmony, and the world will gradually reveal. Explore places on the map, read a beautifully handcrafted picture book, and collect items on the way as souvenir!
>> Achievement, Leaderboard, and More
Collect achievements as the story progress, share your results to friends, and compete with other players on the leaderboard. Supports cloud save (with iCloud).
Official site https://noxygames.com/lanota/
Discord Server https://discord.gg/lanota
What's New in Lanota 2.8.0
- Ver. 2.8.0 update:
- 1) Secret Library Selection Vol. 2 "Machinery Land" is now available! 10 tracks including "The Last Page / ARForest" "My Control / RiraN" and "lovely, lovely minute / linear ring" from Ritmo's Secret Library are in this chapter.
- 2) Updated the introduction for Tracklist Mode. Also, you will return to Tracklist Mode (instead of map) if you left your latest session from Tracklist Mode.
- 3) From this version, cloud save is set to upload all data automatically.