Minecraft 1.4.3 for iPhone and iPad
Simulation Game on iOS
Minecraft App / Specifications
- • Price: $6.99
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 9+
- • Requires: iOS 8.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: June 5, 2018
Minecraft / Screenshots on iPhone
Minecraft / Screenshots on iPad
Minecraft / Description
The Better Together update is here! Explore massive multiplayer servers directly from the game menu and play with friends on all different devices.
Skin, texture, and mash-up packs from the community! Find out more at minecraft.net/marketplace.
Explore randomly generated worlds and build amazing things from the simplest of homes to the grandest of castles. Play in creative mode with unlimited resources or mine deep into the world in survival mode, crafting weapons and armor to fend off the dangerous mobs.
Create, explore and survive alone or with friends on mobile devices or Windows 10.
Minecraft Realms auto-renewable subscription info:
Minecraft now comes with the option to buy Minecraft Realms. Realms is a monthly subscription service that lets you create your own always-online Minecraft world.
There are currently two subscription options to choose from depending on how many people you want to invite to play in your realm simultaneously. A realm for you and 2 friends costs 3.99 USD/month (or local equivalent) and a realm for you and 10 friends cost 7.99 USD/month (or local equivalent).
A 30-day trial of Minecraft Realms for you and 10 friends is available. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
The payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and the subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the subscription price option you have previously selected.
Your subscription can be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. There is also a button in-game that take you to these settings. If you cancel after your subscription has activated, you won't be refunded for the remaining active period of the subscription.
Minecraft / Changelog / What's New in v1.4.3
- What's new in 1.4.3:
- Various bug fixes
- What's new in version 1.4?
- Aquatic features are beginning to swim into Minecraft!
- Catch all the new fish, including pufferfish, tropical fish, cod and salmon. Put them in a bucket!
- Brave the ocean depths with the trident, and enchant it with special powers!
- Explore nine ocean biomes full of kelp, icebergs, blue ice, coral, sea grass and the illustrious sea pickle!
- Improved animations – now you can swim and actually look like you're swimming!
- Find underwater ravines and caves. Discover shipwrecks and ruins!
- You might even find treasure maps, treasure chests, buried treasure, or the Heart of the Sea!