Godus 1.17 for iPhone and iPad
Free Simulation Game on iOS
Editors' Words: Sculpt every inch of an entirely mouldable world in the most delightful way unlike anything you have ever felt before. ** Winner of App Store Best of 2014 **YOU are about to PLAY GOD.Rule over a living, breathing world. ... Read More > or Install Now >
Godus App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 7.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: November 9, 2017
Godus / Screenshots on iPhone
Godus / Screenshots on iPad
Godus / Description
** Winner of App Store Best of 2014 **
YOU are about to PLAY GOD.
Rule over a living, breathing world. It is as SIMPLE to play with as it is AWE-INSPIRING to behold. Feel truly powerful in the most delightful, charming and tactile world you have ever held in your hands.
• Use your touch to physically shape, mold and sculpt every inch of the landscape, making it unique to you.
• Be loved and worshipped by tiny, devoted Followers. Watch them live, learn, and grow in a fully simulated world.
• Nurture the growth of a civilization as it rises from the dawn of the primitive age and advances throughout the ages of humanity.
• Cast miracles of both beauty and destruction: sculpt rivers and grow forests, or throw meteors and spread fires.
• Uncover a wealth of mysteries and surprises waiting to be found above and below the landscape.
• Guide your Followers as they embark on regular voyages to new and uncharted lands that hold great rewards.
There has never been an experience quite like this before, and it will continue to evolve as you do. Come and lead an incredible journey that’s waiting for you to make it your own.
Godus is brought to you by legendary designer and inventor of the GOD GAME; Peter Molyneux. His previous acclaimed creations have been the original releases of Theme Park, Dungeon Keeper, Black & White, Fable, Theme Hospital, Syndicate, and Populous.
Get more out of Godus by visiting www.facebook.com/godusgame
Please note: A network connection is required to play.
Godus / Changelog / What's New in v1.17
- We are working hard to squash bugs, if you do find any please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with details about the device you’re using and a screenshot of the options menu so that we can identify your save and do our best to help.
- Fix stuck cards and unlocks them.
- Fix issues with Facebook login.
- Fix a rare issue causing some games to crash when opening chests.