Star Wars: Commander 7.8.1 for iPhone and iPad
Free Strategy Game on iOS
Fight for Your Side. Command The Galaxy.The Galactic War rages on. Where does your allegiance lie? Will you side with the Rebellion or the Empire? Join the fight, build your base, recruit and ... Read More > or Install Now >
Star Wars: Commander App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 9+
- • Requires: iOS 8.2 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: December 12, 2019
More About Star Wars: Commander Game
The Galactic War rages on. Where does your allegiance lie? Will you side with the Rebellion or the Empire? Join the fight, build your base, recruit and train your army, strategically plan your defenses, and lead your troops to victory on war-torn worlds throughout the galaxy!
Battle with or against iconic characters like Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, and Princess Leia, and utilize or destroy units like AT-ATs, Speeder Bikes, Wookiee Warriors, and Stormtroopers. Join millions around the globe to play in this epic combat strategy game. Commander, the fate of the galaxy is in your hands!
• CHOOSE to fight for the Rebellion or the Empire
• TRAIN your troops to charge into battle
• BUILD units and vehicles with multiple upgrades
• DEFEND your base against enemy forces
• COMPLETE original story missions and gain additional rewards
• LEVEL UP your heroes, troops, vehicles, and more
• BATTLE on different worlds within the Star Wars™ universe
• TEAM UP WITH FRIENDS and allies to form the ultimate squad
Upgrade your Planetary Command building to scout and relocate your base to new worlds such as Dandoran, Yavin 4, Er’Kit and Hoth to expand your command and strengthen your squad.
For the best experience, we recommend playing this game on iPhone 5 or later, iPad 4 or later, running iOS 8.0 and above. iOS versions below 8.0 are no longer supported. Playing on an iPhone 4S may result in longer load times and slower performance.
· The game is free to play; however, in-app purchases are available for additional content and in-game currency.
· Use of this application is governed by Zynga’s Terms of Service, found at www.zynga.com/legal/terms-of-service.
What's New in Star Wars: Commander 7.8.1
- Greetings Commander, a new update is here!
- • Added support for the latest devices
- • Bug fixes and optimizations