Rogue Legacy 1.0.5 for iPhone and iPad
Action Game on iOS
The critically acclaimed - award winning rogue-LITE arrives on iOS in “Rogue Legacy: Wanderer Edition”. A highly curated edition specifically built for the iOS. The Wanderer Edition ... Read More > or Install Now >
Rogue Legacy App / Specifications
- • Price: $3.99
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 12+
- • Requires: iOS 11.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: May 3, 2021
More About Rogue Legacy Game
The Wanderer Edition includes everything from the base game (including the anniversary update); but adds on top new iOS specific traits, new rooms, new mini-bosses, and a completely remastered control scheme to help bring the console experience of Rogue Legacy into the palm of your hands.
· Indiecade 2013 Finalist, PAX 10 Official Selection, and more
· 9/10 IGN - “Clever, creative, and addictive as hell.”
· 9/10 Polygon - “I've never played an action game or a perma-death driven RPG that succeeds the same way.”
· 8.5/10 Destructoid – “This is a game that won't just eat up your time, but devour it”
· 9.5/10 Playstation Universe – “stands as a towering achievement and an easy recommendation to anyone not put off by the idea of near-endless, social-life destroying fun.”
· 9/10 Official Xbox Magazine UK – “Rogue Legacy mixes up genres and, through some inspired design choices, brings out the best in both.”
Explore and discover the secrets of an ever-changing castle. Each time you die, your child will succeed you. Every child is unique. One child might be colorblind, another might have vertigo-- they could even be a dwarf.
The world is unforgiving, and you will die. But that’s ok, every passing sees your children inherit your bounty. Spend it upgrading your manor, and give all your successors a step up in life, and another chance at vanquishing evil.
· A procedurally generated adventure. Explore new castles with every life.
· Rogue-lite. Your character dies, but with each passing your lineage grows and becomes stronger.
· Tons of unique traits that makes each playthrough special. Ever wanted to be dyslexic? Now you can!
· More than 8 classes to choose from (9)! Each class has unique abilities that change the way you play the game.
· Over 60 different enemies to test your skills against. Hope you like palette-swaps!
· Massive, expandable skill tree. Rack in the loot to upgrade your manor and give your successors a cutting edge.
· Equip your heroes with powerful weaponry and armor. Or gain new abilities like flight, dash, and air jumping.
· Tons of secrets and easter eggs to uncover... or are there? Yes there are.
· Includes the base game content + Anniversary Update + exclusive Wanderer Edition content.
· Rebalanced difficulty. You’re playing this on cars, buses, beds, and toilets. We’re not silly enough to assume you’ve got the same level of concentration as you do on a TV.
What's New in Rogue Legacy 1.0.5
- 1. Improved gamepad support. Now you can play Rogue Legacy with any MFi game controller you like! (Including the much-requested Razer Kishi and Backbone One controllers.)
- 2. Minor stability updates.