Cryptograms 1.4.0 for iPhone and iPad
Word Game on iOS
Cryptograms App / Specifications
- • Price: $1.99
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 12+
- • Requires: iOS 9.1 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: June 27, 2017
Cryptograms / Screenshots on iPhone
Cryptograms / Screenshots on iPad
Cryptograms / Description
The quality app for serious cryptogram / cryptoquip solvers with no ads or nags. Designed from scratch for fast play, this cryptogram app allows you to concentrate on solving the puzzle. The quotes are hand-curated and carefully validated to be error free. The result is pure puzzle solving fun with no typos, ads or distractions!
The one hundred hand-picked cryptogram puzzles are organized into ten popular categories like Ancient Wisdom, Celebrities, Comedy, Philosophy, Politicians and Sports. When you finish the puzzle, you'll see how your time compares to expert cryptogram puzzlers and the number of hints taken if any. There is also a short description of the author and a link to Wikipedia find more information.
Nine more puzzle packs, each with 100 puzzles in various themes like Funny, Inspirational and Killer cryptograms are available for in-app purchase. These will provide HOURS and HOURS of fun!
Advanced play features include letter frequencies, multi-level undo and hints. Three difficulty levels will challenge beginners and seasoned players alike, Share the results with your puzzling friends with a single tap via email, Facebook or Twitter.
All the puzzles have validated difficulty levels and times aggregated from the popular Puzzle Baron websites. His family of web sites have served millions and millions of puzzle enthusiasts since 2006.
If you like word games or logic puzzles, cryptograms are a fun way to exercise your brain!
High Quality Software, developed by Egghead Games. Contact us with any questions at email@example.com or our website at http://eggheadgames.com.
Cryptograms / Changelog / What's New in v1.4.0
- Game play remains unchanged fast and optimized for your puzzling delight! However, behind the scenes we removed 178,961 lines of code from Google, Facebook and Twitter. In keeping with our core company principles, we've stopped using their convenient monitoring and sharing features so that you are no longer tracked and correlated for other company's advertising purposes. Apple now provides helpful (anonymized) data like operating system versions, device usage along with improved crash reporting etc., and that should be enough to help us provide you with good support and a stable application.
- We also:
- improved About and split up the help file into bite-sized chunks (Guide, Company, Privacy, etc)
- improved the About Contact Support feature (try it we love to hear from you!)
- added & consolidated other features into About, like: Share, Leave Review, various links
- removed the "Please Update" nag Apple provides plenty of those already!
- updated to the latest Apple iOS code, bug fixes and device support
- removed the sounds, in keeping with the latest recommended best practices (though we sort of miss them...)
- fixed some rare bugs
- As always, we love to hear your suggestions, questions and problems. Contact us in the app, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We reply promptly. Happy puzzling!