You are about to download the The New York Times Crossword 4.38 for iPhone and iPad (Require iOS 14.5 or Later): The New York Times Crossword is a free Word Game: Official Wordle & Spelling Bee ...
Please be aware that iPa4Fun does not offer direct ipa file download for The New York Times Crossword. You can read more about The New York Times Crossword or download it on the App Store (34.49 MB) >
Download and Try The New York Times Crossword 4.38 for iPhone and iPad
The New York Times Crossword version 4.38 Release Notes
Calling all Wordle fans! Solvers can now play Wordle in this version of the app.
And to the Spelling Bee #hivemind - you asked, and we answered. Pangrams now appear bolded as you find them throughout the day.
Have feedback?Email us at email@example.com.
September 9 is National Sudoku Day! Can you guess the answers to these sudoku-related clues? "45, for each row and column in a sudoku grid," "What a crossword has that a sudoku doesn't," "Pioneer in the math of sudoku" and "Comics character who once, surprisingly, solved a sudoku puzzle."
Answers: SUM, CLUES, EULER, ODIE
Download The New York Times Crossword for iOS 14.5 or later
• Package Name: com.magmic.NYTCrosswords09
• Price: Free
• Release Date: March 27, 2009
• Updated On: September 26, 2022
• App Version: 4.38
• File Size: 34.49 MB (36165632 Bytes)
• Device Compatibility: iPhone and iPad
• Requires iOS: 14.5 and up
• Interactive Elements: In-App Purchases
• App Languages: English
• Download on the App Store:
Also The New York Times Crossword is included in the following collections:
The New York Times Crossword Version History
• The New York Times Crossword 4.37 (Updated: August 29, 2022)
• The New York Times Crossword 4.36 (Updated: August 18, 2022)
• The New York Times Crossword 4.35 (Updated: July 26, 2022)
• The New York Times Crossword 4.34 (Updated: July 13, 2022)
• The New York Times Crossword 4.32 (Updated: June 6, 2022)