Nanolens 1.6.3 for iPhone
Free Photo & Video App on iOS
Nanolens is an image-search app, powered by communities. Analyze your photos or videos for useful, actionable, and personalized image-search results made by friends.DETECT OBJECTS■ ... Read More > or Install Now >
Nanolens App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 17+
- • Requires: iOS 11.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: November 30, 2019
More About Nanolens App
■ Detect friends in a photo or video with Face Match.
■ Detect celebrities.
■ Search for similar objects on the web.
■ Discover relevant places such as restaurants or businesses nearby.
■ Add events to the calendar if dates were detected.
■ Call phone numbers if they were detected.
■ Open Apple/Google Maps if addresses were detected.
■ Open links if URLs were detected.
■ Create a Nanopage for a photo, video, or topic you care about.
■ Pin your posts for others to see — everything expires after a day.
■ Send photos, videos, messages, links, and more.
■ Engage with claps, replies, or views for your friends' posts.
* Shake the app from the camera to invite a friend, leave a review, or send feedback!
What's New in Nanolens 1.6.3
- Nanolens is a visual search app made by groups. Detect celebrities, friends, places, text, and explore communities related to your photos or videos.
- ■ New
- • Face Match — Detect celebrities or friends in a photo or video.
- • Related places for your photos or videos have been optimized to reflect correct location data.
- • Read any QR code (not exclusive to Nanolens) with the camera.
- • Now, you can quickly send a photo, video, or message directly from Explore to selected or friends and pages.
- ■ Minor Updates
- • Maps displayed for photos or videos with location data.
- • Yelp is now attributed to relevant places data.
- • Add a link to your profile.
- ■ Bug Fixes
- • Fixed app crashing when editing videos.
- • Resolved app crashing when tapping invalid usernames.
- • Fixed bug where a badge wouldn't disappear after reading a new message after signing up.
- • Resolved issue where photos sent to pages or friends after editing them would have rounded corners.
- • Resolved layout issues for devices without a notch.