The Baltimore Sun 5.0.1 for iPhone and iPad
Free News App on iOS
The Baltimore Sun App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 12+
- • Requires: iOS 10.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.1 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: August 1, 2019
The Baltimore Sun / Screenshots on iPhone
The Baltimore Sun / Screenshots on iPad
The Baltimore Sun / Description
Now there's a simple, elegant and customizable way to get all of the Baltimore Sun's exclusive, premium storytelling on your iPhone and iPad.
• Stay informed with Baltimore's best source of news, sports, business and entertainment
• Sign up for push notifications to get the latest news from our newsroom as soon as stories break
• Enjoy exclusive videos and photo galleries
• Edit the section list to be in your preferred order
• Save must-read stories, photos and videos for when you have the time to enjoy them
• Get the latest breaking news from our newsroom in your notifications
• Share stories easily with Twitter, Facebook, or email
• Offline reading: Download and read content offline
• For full access, try one free month of Unlimited Digital Access to the app, the Baltimore Sun website, and our eNewspaper; then it's only $7.99 a month. Make sure to create a registration while in the app so you'll be able to log in to the website and eNewspaper when you visit them in web browsers.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
• Your subscription automatically renews each month unless auto-renew is turned off within your Account Settings at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your iTunes account will be charged $7.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• You can read our Terms of Service here: http://www.tribpub.com/central-terms-of-service/
• Questions about your subscription, including adding or removing Web access to the Baltimore Sun website from your app access, can be directed to Customer Service: 888-539-1280.
CRASHES / PROBLEMS?
We've been working hard to fix any and all crashes in the app. If you're still experiencing crashes or freezes after installing this update, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A quick email to our support team helps our developers identify and resolve crashes faster.
The Baltimore Sun / Changelog / What's New in v5.0.1
- We regularly make updates to improve the performance and stability of our app.