ChineseSkill 6.1.6 for iPhone and iPad
Free Education App on iOS
ChineseSkill App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: June 20, 2019
ChineseSkill / Screenshots on iPhone
ChineseSkill / Screenshots on iPad
ChineseSkill / Description
ChineseSkill is the best Mandarin Chinese learning app for beginners!
1. Game-based learning course: an easy start for beginners;
2. Quality courses based on the CEFR;
3. Learning while testing (provides review and consolidation);
4. Native pronunciation at standard or slower speed;
5. A novel way to study Chinese characters;
6. Displays Chinese as pinyin or characters or both;
7. Switches easily between simplified and traditional Chinese;
8. Learning progress synchronized across iPad, iPhone, iPod touch;
9. Keep new vocabulary and sentence patterns in your long-term memory;
10. Effective and efficient for learners on the go;
How does ChineseSkill make Chinese learning so easy?
- Learning is game based.
ChineseSkill uses mini-games that test your listening, reading, writing and speaking skills through the entire learning process.
- It’s task-driven.
Content is organized into various skills which are practical and keep learning motivation active.
- It’s effective.
Every item can be mastered in a short time. And you are able to track your progress and review characters, words and sentences on the go.
- It’s helpful.
You are able to record your Chinese pronunciation and compare it with standard pronunciation.
- It makes complicated things simple.
Chinese handwriting, characters and pronunciation are made simple in ChineseSkill. All you need to do is tap and move.
You will have lessons that cover:
Greeting and Introductions;
Past and Future
Friends and Social Life
Dinning and Vacation
Dating and flirting
To help users Chinese language skills more fluent, we append the new valued-added Premium Lessons, which has the following cool features:
■ Listening: You can listen to the entire dialogue or only areas you would like to improve.
■ Speaking: You can practice your pronunciation by recording your speaking and comparing it with the standard pronunciation.
■ Reading: You can tap on any words while reading and the app will demonstrate its pronunciation and translation. You may also add words to your favorite category and keep them in one place.
■ Dictation: Collaborative games are designed to test your ability to form sentences according to the audio. It will keep you motivated and master the lessons in no time.
■ Vocabulary: Key words for each lesson will be stored for future review.
■ Lessons: Contains various topics of REAL Chinese dialogues and new lessons will be added weekly
■ Offline learning supported.
■ Written translations in Traditional & Simplified Chinese, Pinyin and English.
■ Audios from native speakers are provided for each sentence.
■ Adjustable audio speed and font size.
You will need a membership in order to access all courses and features.
Monthly subscription for $5.99
Three-Month Subscription for $13.99
Annual subscription for $35.99
More information about the subscription:
- The above prices are for U.S. customers. Pricing in other countries may vary, and changes may be converted to your local currency depending on your country of residence.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
Support Url: https://www.facebook.com/chineseskill
Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ChineseSkill / Changelog / What's New in v6.1.6
- We remodeled our existing Chinese course and added advance lessons. Let us know if you encounter bugs after the update. Thank you for your support!