Google Search App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 17+
- • Requires: iOS 8.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 3.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: February 16, 2017
Google Search / Screenshots on iPhone
Google Search / Screenshots on iPad
Google Search / Description
The best of Google in one app. Say “Ok Google” and find everything from nearby restaurants to the calories in cheesecake. Google also shows you the info you need before you ask, like updates on your favorite teams and traffic alerts.
Talk instead of type:
• Say “Ok Google” then ask a question*
• Google will speak the answer aloud
Ask Google to help you do things:
• “What are good restaurants nearby?”
• “Where is my package?”
Personalize your feed and get notifications:
• Start your morning with weather, news & traffic
• Get updates on sports, movies & events
More about the Google app: http://www.google.com/search/about
* requires iPhone 4s or later
Google Search / Changelog / What's New in v23.0
- Easily filter local search results When you search for places around you such as “museums” or “restaurants”, you will now see filters like “Top Rated” and “Open Now” to help you narrow down your search and find exactly what you want.
- Expanded support for Accelerated Mobile Pages (“AMP”) More webpages will now load instantly. Just look out for a lightning bolt and “AMP” on search results and enjoy blazing fast webpage loading!
- Gboard in the Google app With this update to the Google app, you can easily turn on Gboard, a new keyboard for your iPhone and iPad. Gboard lets you search and send information, GIFs, emoji, and more—right from your keyboard, in any app. Tap “Gboard” in your app settings to get started.