Line2 for iPhone and iPad
More About Line2
Use Line2 free to call and message other Line2 users. Invite others to download Line2 today so you can communicate them at no cost. To call and message other users outside of Line2, upgrade with an in-app purchase for just $9.99/month for all these great features:
• Use your Line2 number on your iPhone, iPad Mac and PC
• Provides a rich and virtually unlimited calling experience that includes caller ID for incoming calls, call forwarding, group calling with up to 20 people, number blocking, and much more
• Includes a local phone number in the U.S. or Canada
• Enjoy picture and group messaging — even using Siri — with anyone in the U.S. and Canada
• Get a native calling experience with CallKit integration. Incoming calls display full-screen with a visual caller ID that can be answered directly from the lock screen with a simple swipe — exactly like an iPhone call
• Quick and easy setup with no additional hardware required
• Use over Wi-Fi/4G/LTE and cellular voice, so you’re never without service
Line2 paid subscription fee is $9.99 per month (or just $8.33/mo with a prepaid annual plan). Subscription fee will be charged through your iTunes account when you confirm your in-app purchase. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. You can manage your subscriptions in your Apple Account Settings.
Questions or comments? We’re here to help, seven days a week at http://support.line2.com or tap Settings -> Help from within the app.
Note: Your cellular provider may prohibit or restrict VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) on their network. It’s your responsibility to check with your cellular provider about their VoIP functionality, and any additional charges it may incur. Line2 is not responsible for any additional cellular charges that may occur as a result of using the Line2 service.
Terms of Service: https://tos.line2.com
What's New in Line2 12.16.1 >
Thanks for using the Line2 app! In this version, we’ve made some general bug fixes based on our customer feedback.