Stitch Fix 4.15.0 for iPhone
Free Shopping App on iOS
Stitch Fix App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 11.2 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone
- • Rating average
- 4.6 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: March 4, 2019
Stitch Fix / Screenshots on iPhone
Stitch Fix / Description
Get your own Personal Stylist - on your phone! Receive hand-selected clothes to suit your style. Available for women, men & kids.
No subscription required - schedule only when you want.
How does it work?
1. Share your style, size and price preferences with your Stylist.
2. Receive clothing & accessories to try on at home.
3. Keep what you like, send back what you don’t.
Enjoy free shipping and returns, plus get 25% off everything if you keep all items in your order!
NEW APP FEATURE - MY ITEMS
Browse your previous Fixes, and see the items that you received and kept, all within the app. Access your Style Card for each Fix and discover ideas of how to style pieces you’ve received.
WOMEN, MEN & KIDS
We currently offer women's sizes 0-24W (XS-3X), Petite & Maternity. For men's, we carry 28-48W (XS-3X). Kids clothing from 2T-14 now also available! Tell us about their personality and style, we’ll take care of the rest.
Your Personal Stylist finds clothing & accessories that make you look good and feel great. We have styles to suit every size and taste, from Petite to Maternity to premium brands.
Get helpful advice on how to style pieces or put together an outfit. You can easily access your Style Card for each Fix via the app.
Opt-in to receive packages regularly or schedule whenever you want - it's completely up to you!
Select your spending preferences, and your Personal Stylist will choose clothes based on your budget.
Whether you're building your dream wardrobe or just looking for a new way of shopping, download Stitch Fix now. It’s great style made easy.
Who’s talking about us:
• O, The Oprah Magazine: “The latest obsession of sartorially challenged O editors.”
• Health Magazine: “It’s like hiring a personal stylist for a fraction of the cost.”
• TODAY Show: “Geek meets chic at a high-fashion, high-tech shopping service.”
Thank you for the 5-star reviews! Your feedback helps make the app even better. If you have feedback or questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stitch Fix / Changelog / What's New in v4.15.0
- We’ve got some brand-new app features for you! In ‘My Items’ you can now:
- Browse your previous Fixes and see items you kept.
- Access your Style Cards and discover ideas of how to style pieces you’ve kept.
- What do you think of the Stitch Fix app? If you like us, please write a review in the App Store! Problems or suggestions? Please email email@example.com.