Nick Jr. Books 1.0 for iPhone and iPad
Free Education App on iOS
Nick Jr. Books App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 8.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: January 4, 2017
Nick Jr. Books / Screenshots on iPhone
Nick Jr. Books / Screenshots on iPad
Nick Jr. Books / Description
Foster a love of reading with the Nick Jr. Books app for iPhone and iPad! Nick Jr. Books is a collection of digital books featuring stories from all your favorite Nick Jr friends, including PAW Patrol, Blaze and the Monster Machines, Bubble Guppies, Dora the Explorer, Dora and Friends, SpongeBob SquarePants, Team Umizoomi, Wallykazam, and Blues Clues!
Each ebook is fully narrated with 3 reading modes: auto-read, read-aloud, and read myself. Nick Jr. Books also includes unique interactive effects and character animations on every page.
Kids and parents will benefit from Parent Tips and reading comprehension questions that help kids build vocabulary. Use the reading tips to prompt discussion, establish connections, and cultivate a love of reading! Plus, kids earn stars for completing books.
The app is free to download, and comes with 3 free books: Blaze: Blaze of Glory, PAW Patrol: Pup, Pup, and Away, and Team Umizoomi - Carnival. 49 additional books featuring over 9 Nick Jr . characters are available via In-App Purchase.
• 3 books FREE with initial download
• Parent Tips to promote your child’s vocabulary and reading comprehension
• Special Grownups parent section for account management and app settings
• Purchase new titles from within the app
• Daytime and nighttime modes, perfect for bedtime reading
• Interactive elements on every page
• Earn stars for each completed book and track awards progress
• Browse books by Nick Jr. characters or view your entire collection
• Develop Spanish reading skills with 4 Dora books en Español!
• See Parent Tips on your Apple Watch while your child reads books on the iPhone (Parent Tips for Apple Watch connect to iPhone only)
• Offline reading (take it with you while you're on trips)
Nick Jr. Books collects personal user data as well as non-personal user data (including aggregated data).
Nick Jr. Books offers in-app purchases and charges real money for additional in-app content. You may lock out the ability to purchase in-app content by adjusting your device¹s settings.
You may have set up your Apple ID password to keep you logged on for 15 minutes after an initial in-app purchase. If so, additional purchases won’t require a re-entry of the password during this 15 minute interval. This is a function of how you set up your account and not within our control.
End User License Agreement: http://www.nick.com/legal/nick-eula/
The End User License Agreement for this app includes arbitration for disputes see FAQs: http://www.nick.com/legal/FAQs/
Nick Jr. Books / Changelog / What's New in v1.0
- My son is loving the 3 free books. It reads to him, or we can read together. It also has Paw Patrol books and lots of other shows too! The rest of the books are reasonably priced.