MakeSpace 3.11.0 for iPhone
Free Lifestyle App on iOS
“The same philosophy behind Dropbox can declutter your life (and closets)” - Quartz“The Dropbox For Physical Storage.” - TechCrunch“The Best Schlep Free Storage” - New York ... Read More > or Install Now >
MakeSpace App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 13.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone
- • Rating average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: July 20, 2021
More About MakeSpace App
“The Dropbox For Physical Storage.” - TechCrunch
“The Best Schlep Free Storage” - New York Magazine
“A mixture of mobile apps, cloud technology and old-fashioned logistics to create an Uber for self-storage.” - Crain’s Business
A new kind of storage that does the heavy lifting for you, MakeSpace picks up, hauls, and stores your stuff—all for less than the cost of traditional self-storage. Use the app to easily schedule pickups and deliveries, and to keep tabs on your stored items with a complete photo catalog of your stuff.
- Quickly schedule pickups and deliveries with just a few taps.
- Easily view and manage your stored items and appointments in the “My Stuff” section.
- View your MakeSpace team's progress on a live map when they’re en route to you.
- Manage a photo catalog of every item you’ve stored. Don’t want to catalog your stuff yourself? Just let us know when you make your appointment, and we'll take photos for you.
- View your account history and notifications.
- Tip your team after they've completed an appointment.
- Get an accurate estimate before your pickup with Apple’s AR feature (ARKit) that lets you measure your items right on your phone.
Areas we serve:
MakeSpace’s 5-star local service covers NYC, Chicago, Los Angeles, and Washington D.C.
Questions or comments?
What's New in MakeSpace 3.11.0
- - MakeSpace no longer supports iOS versions below iOS 13.
- - Updates to messaging around COVID-19 and appointment availability.
- - Miscellaneous bug fixes, UI and performance improvements.