Hulu 5.23.1 for iPhone and iPad
Free Entertainment App on iOS
Hulu App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 12+
- • Requires: iOS 10.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 2 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: May 25, 2018
Hulu / Screenshots on iPhone
Hulu / Screenshots on iPad
Hulu / Description
Enjoy all your TV in one place with a new Hulu experience – more personalized and intuitive than ever before.
The choice is yours - select a plan featuring Hulu’s entire streaming library, or if you’ve subscribed through Hulu to a plan that includes Live TV*, enjoy the entire library plus 50+ top live and on demand channels.
Watch TV anywhere with a huge streaming library featuring current and past seasons from many popular shows exclusively on Hulu including Seinfeld, This is Us, South Park and Fear the Walking Dead; bold Hulu Originals you can’t stream anywhere else including The Handmaid’s Tale, Harlots, The Mindy Project, and Casual; along with current shows, hit movies, kid’s series and more from many top channels including FOX, NBC, Disney Channel, ABC, Cartoon Network, FX and A&E. Limited and commercial-free options are available for Hulu plans without Live TV.
Hulu with Live TV:
Enjoy the entire Hulu streaming library, plus over 50 top Live and On Demand channels, including FOX, ABC, NBC, CBS, ESPN, FX, NBCSN, FS1, History Channel and TNT. Watch live sports from top pro and college leagues plus regional sports networks available in many areas. Plus, enjoy national news with local feeds available in select cities, popular kids shows and can’t-miss events.
Features for Everyone:
With any subscription, you’ll enjoy features that help you customize how you watch TV.
• The more you watch, the better it gets. Enjoy a reimagined TV experience that adjusts to your tastes every time you use Hulu.
• Create up to 6 personalized profiles for the whole household. Enjoy your own collection of shows, movies, networks, and more.
• Track your favorites with My Stuff. Add shows, networks, and movies for quick access across your devices.
• Browse while you watch with Fliptray for recommendations of what to watch next.
Features for Hulu with Live TV:
If you’ve already signed up for Hulu with Live TV, enjoy additional features:
• Record Live TV with your Cloud DVR to watch your favorites anytime.
• Watch concurrent streams on multiple devices
• Track and record games and shows from your favorite teams with My Teams
*Hulu with Live TV plan only available on Apple TV Gen. 4 or iPhone/iPad running iOS10 or later.
Download the Hulu app now, and start enjoying Hulu’s Limited Commercial or No Commercial plans.
If you’re new to Hulu, your base Hulu subscription fee will be $7.99/month for the Limited Commercials plan or $11.99/month for the No Commercials plan. You’ll be charged as a recurring transaction through your iTunes account starting the end of your free trial (unless you cancel during the free trial). Payment will automatically renew unless you cancel your account at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription month. You can manage your subscription, cancel anytime, or turn off auto-renewal by accessing your iTunes account. Hulu is available to US customers only.
This app features third party software, enabling third parties to calculate measurement statistics (e.g., Nielsen’s TV Ratings).
We may work with mobile advertising companies to help deliver online and in-app advertisements tailored to your interests based on your activities on our website and apps and on other, unaffiliated website and apps. To learn more, visit www.aboutads.info. To opt-out of online interest-based advertising, visit www.aboutads.info/choices. To opt-out of cross-app advertising, download the App Choices app at www.aboutads.info/appchoices. Hulu is committed to complying with the DAA’s Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising and the DAA’s Application of Self-Regulatory Principles for the Mobile Environment.
Hulu: Watch TV Shows & Stream the Latest Movies
Hulu / Changelog / What's New in v5.23.1
- New: Find all your live TV in one place. If you are a Hulu with Live TV subscriber, you’ll see a lightning icon in your app’s global navigation. From now on that will be the place you go if you want to see what’s live. Playback will start immediately on your last-watched channel.
- New: We learned from your feedback that if you are a Hulu with Live TV viewer, you are always FOMOing. You want to know whether there’s something better on TV right now, and you think channels are the best way to find out what that is.
- So, lo and behold the feature that is going to make this possible on Hulu:
- Live Guide.
- So, what is it exactly?
- Live Guide is a next-generation experience that will help cord-cutters, traditional cable users, and everyone in between find what to watch as quickly as possible. It's slick, without any unnecessary details that would get in the way of your watching experience.
- How does it work?
- Launch Live Guide anytime while watching live TV by holding your phone vertically -or hitting the exit fullscreen icon (which actually takes you into portrait player).
- Live Guide shows a list of all your recently watched channels. Scroll to the right on each of the channel rows to see what’s coming up.
- By default, the Live Guide shows your recently watched channels. But you can always select All Channels to see an A-Z list of all channels.
- With just one click you’ll be able to record any program playing now or in the future
- (Yes, it’s a TV guide. But way better.)
- When you're ready to watch, tap your show choice and rotate your device horizontally to watch it full-screen.
- New: So, on this release, we brought you Live Guide, but we also redesigned the way you can look up on-demand content.
- How do you get to it?
- Select any episode of on-demand show
- Turn your phone vertically to see the guide with the next episodes of that show, content from My Stuff and recommended content.
- Turn it back horizontally to watch your program full-screen.
- New: You were loud and clear on this one. You wanted better ways in which you could tell us what content you REALLY like (and which one you could care less). We made it happen with these two new features:
- Remove from Watch History: Remove items that “mistakenly” ended up on your profile’s Watch History (whether you went to sleep with the TV on and woke up knee-deep into a random season, or your partner was too lazy to switch to their profile and binged like there was no tomorrow). To get rid of shows that you don’t want to watch anymore, select the Remove icon on the Keep Watching Collection. You can also check out all your watching history by scrolling to the bottom of the Keep Watching collection and selecting All Watch History. Then, click on the three dots of every show that you want to remove from that hub.
- Stop suggesting this: You can now improve the quality of in-app recommendations by down-voting shows that don’t apply to you. If you see suggestions in your lineup that you don’t like, tap on the Stop Suggesting button to make them go away forevah. Access this feature via the context menu on recommended collections (Lineup, News, TV, Movies, and Kids) on the Home screen.
- New: Hold your horses. We have ANOTHER update. And this is a big one for a lot of you. We brought back HDMI support! Use your iOS device to connect to an external display with an HDMI Lightning adapter. (Apple approved Lightning-to-HDMI adapters highly recommended).
- New: And last but not least… the Chromecast controller is now your remote of the future! It looks better, feels better and does more for you.