Fitbit 2.95 for iPhone
Free Health & Fitness App on iOS
Editors' Words: Get active. Train smarter. Eat better. Stay motivated. Live a healthier, more active life with Fitbit, the world’s leading app for tracking all-day activ ... Read More > or Install Now >
Fitbit App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 10.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone
- • Rating average
- 4.3 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: June 11, 2019
Fitbit / Screenshots on iPhone
Fitbit / Description
Live a healthier, more active life with Fitbit, the world’s leading app for tracking all-day activity, workouts, sleep and more. Use the app on its own to track basic activity and runs on your phone, or connect with one of Fitbit’s many activity trackers and the Aria Wi-Fi Smart Scale to get a complete picture of your health—including steps, distance, calories burned, sleep, weight, and more.
TRACK ACTIVITY: Accurately record your steps and distance with MobileTrack when you carry your phone. For all-day tracking of stats like calories burned, active minutes, and sleep, pair the app with a Fitbit tracker.
RUN SMARTER: Enhance runs, walks and hikes by using MobileRun to track your pace, time and distance. You can also control your music, get voice cues and use your phone’s GPS to map your routes. (Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.)
RECORD WORKOUTS: Use your Fitbit tracker to track your exercise, then check the app to see your stats, their impact on your day, and how your performance is improving.
MONITOR HEART RATE: Use a Fitbit tracker with PurePulse™ to analyze heart rate graphs in the app. Identify trends, manage stress and see the results of your workouts. Review resting heart rate trends to see when your fitness is improving.
LOG FOOD FASTER: Easily log calories with our barcode scanner, calorie estimator, and expanded food database of more than 350,000 foods. See your meal history at a glance, and get nutritional insights.
MEASURE HYDRATION: Quickly log your water intake to make sure you’re properly hydrated during workouts and throughout the day.
SET & MANAGE GOALS: Create weight, nutrition and exercise goals, and start a food plan to stay on track. Then get a visual picture of your progress with colorful, easy-to-read charts and graphs.
SEE HOW YOU SLEEP: Set sleep goals in the app, and use a Fitbit tracker to monitor how much time you spent awake, restless or peacefully sleeping.
SHARE & COMPETE: Connect with friends and family by sharing stats, sending direct-messages, and competing on the leaderboard or in Fitbit Challenges.
STAY MOTIVATED: Get a nudge in the right direction with notifications that pop up when you’re close to reaching a goal or have already met one.
SYNC WIRELESSLY: Fitbit trackers sync your stats to computers and 200+ leading devices so you can continuously track your progress without needing to plug in.
MANAGE WEIGHT: Connect wirelessly to the Aria Wi-Fi Smart Scale to seamlessly track your weight, BMI, lean mass and body fat percentages, and to see your weight trends over time.
- Monthly and annual plans available that unlock habit-forming programs, audio & video workouts, and advanced insights.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account after your free trial expires, if applicable.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
– Fitbit Terms of Service: https://www.fitbit.com/legal/terms-of-service
Learn more about Fitbit products and services at www.fitbit.com.
Fitbit / Changelog / What's New in v2.95
- Bug fixes and performance improvements