Ravit 1.7 for iPhone and iPad
Lifestyle App on iOS
Ravit App / Specifications
- • Price: $4.99
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 10.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: November 3, 2018
Ravit / Screenshots on iPhone
Ravit / Screenshots on iPad
Ravit / Description
Ravit is a fun new app that enables you to discover inspirational patterns and yarns, update your projects and stash and browse and post to Ravelry forums from anywhere. It's super quick, and it's friendly. Ravelry on mobile has never been easier.
FIND INSPIRATIONAL PATTERNS
If you’re not sure what you’d like to make next, Ravit lets you easily browse patterns, favorite them, download and view pattern PDFs, view project photos and browse a designer’s other patterns and pattern suggestions.
And if you want to narrow your search, choose from dozens of filters including craft, availability, category, attributes, needles, weight and more. You can even combine multiple options with AND, NOT or OR. It's powerful, but easy.
There's so many beautiful patterns on Ravelry, and Ravit helps you find them easily.
TAKE RAVELRY TO YOUR YARN STORE
Find out which yarns you’ll need for a project. Check what yardage you need. Look in your stash to see if you’ve already got a yarn, or one that’s similar. And because Ravit is designed to work nicely on your iPhone or iPad with readable text and buttons you can tap, you won't be squinting as you find all the info you need when you're at your LYS.
+ Search all yarns by keyword, filter by fiber, weight, attributes and many others, and sort by options including 'Most projects' and 'Highest rating'. Quickly view pattern suggestions and projects for a yarn.
+ Access your stash offline. No wireless or cell signal in your yarn store? No problem! Your stash is cached on your device so you can search, sort and view your stash offline.
SNAP, EDIT AND UPLOAD ON THE SPOT
Perhaps you're making a project on the train to work, or relaxed on the couch at home - whenever you are inspired to share your WIPs, Ravit makes it easy to snap photos, enhance with powerful photo filters, and upload to Ravelry, all from the one app.
+ Powerful Photo Editing Tools - enhance, crop, and adjust your photos before your upload and show your work in it's best possible light. You can remove blemishes, improve color balance, sharpen images and access many other pro editing tools all from within the app.
+ Optimized for Ravelry - before images are uploaded, they're resized optimally for Ravelry, so you'll upload smaller photos (up to 10x smaller!) more quickly and using less data.
+ More than just photos - you can update notes for your Projects, Queued Projects and Stash, as well as most of the other info such as yarns, yardage, skeins, colorways, and color for your stash, and progress, link to stash, rating, craft, and tags amongst others for your projects.
IT'S ALL THE LITTLE THINGS...
So why use Ravit? It's all the the little, sometimes hidden touches which make Ravit shine. Here's a few of them.
+ It's quick - if you tap on something, you go right there.
+ Infinite scroll - smooth, continuous scrolling as you browse to find inspiration.
+ Offline - whether you're commuting underground, or you're off-grid, Ravit lets you access your Projects and Stash offline.
+ Clean, uncluttered interface - we want your work and the beauty of Ravelry.com to shine.
+ Use up to 50%* less data in Ravit compared with your web browser.
+ Squint less - The text in Ravit isn't made super small, and we're fully Dynamic Type compatible, so if you change the font size on your device, it'll change in Ravit.
* Based on tests of browsing patterns, projects, stash and yarns on Ravit and Safari on the same device - YYMV! (Your Yardage May Vary)
THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING
Ravit has many features already, but we are constantly enhancing and adding more features. We have an active group on Ravelry and we'd love to hear what you'd like to see next - join in the discussion at http://www.ravelry.com/groups/ravit
Ravit is not affiliated with ravelry.com. It is an independent app, developed by a husband and wife team. You can read more about why we made Ravit at http://www.enhancient.com/ravit
Download Ravit now and hop on to Ravelry.
Ravit / Changelog / What's New in v1.7
- In this release we've added the following enhancements:
- You can now expand to show more topics helpful for active forums
- The font size of the topic listing has been increased for readability/tapability
- Long topic titles now wrap on the topic screen
- Pattern screen
- Added several new fields
- Suggested Yarns layout improved and yarns can now be tapped
- Links in pattern notes can now be tapped
- The designer 'about me' text has been moved to a separate screen where you can also favorite the designer
- You can now enter coupon codes when buying a pattern
- Stash Edit
- Added ability to move stash between tabs
- If you have any suggestions or issues, please join in the discussion in the Ravit Group at http://www.ravelry.com/groups/ravit
- Thanks for all of your wonderful feedback, and we hope you enjoy this release!