MyPlate Calorie Counter 5.19.0 for iPhone and iPad
Free Health & Fitness App on iOS
MyPlate Calorie Counter App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 11.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.6 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: June 19, 2019
MyPlate Calorie Counter / Screenshots on iPhone
MyPlate Calorie Counter / Screenshots on iPad
MyPlate Calorie Counter / Description
MyPlate is the fastest and easiest way to lose weight and improve your health! Join millions who have lost weight with LIVESTRONG.COM’s MyPlate Calorie Tracker — the most user-friendly way to track your food and exercise on your iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. MyPlate makes tracking calories and getting the proper nutrition easy.
"I lost 75 pounds but regained my life.” — Robin
"I changed my life, and lost more than 100 pounds in a single year.” — Ryan
“My life has forever changed for the better -- and LIVESTRONG.COM was where it
started. Thank you so much for helping me be the healthiest me!” – Lara
“I have done Weights Watchers (WW) twice in the last five years with fantastic results but the reality is, it’s expensive and not conducive to reality. Counting calories is so much easier than counting ‘points’ and you feel free to eat what you want, when you want.” -- Meagan
With the LIVESTRONG.COM Calorie Tracker, you can:
Browse a comprehensive database with over 2 million foods
Find out which foods you eat contain the most calories
Use our handy barcode scanner to find and track food easily
Stick to a healthy diet with a detailed 8-Week Meal Plan consisting of balanced macronutrients
Get a personalized daily calorie goal
Keep track of your weight and progress over time
Review detailed data and create custom goals for your macronutrients and micronutrients
Keep track of your water intake
Follow along with in-app workouts you can do at home, at the gym or anywhere
Get real-time, 24/7 support from members of our motivational community and others on a similar journey
Set meal reminders to keep you on track
Integrate with Apple's Health app to sync workouts, food and weight tracked from other apps and devices
Get full support for use on iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch
Why choose LIVESTRONG.COM’s Calorie Tracker?
*MACRONUTRIENTS MADE SIMPLE*
A daily snapshot of protein, carbs and fat grams and percentages allows you to easily monitor your intake and manage your desired ratio.
*ROBUST PROGRESS SECTION*
The extensive Progress section includes easy-to-read charts that give you a quick summary of your data over time including Calories, Weight, Carbs, Protein, Fat and more.
*8-WEEK MEAL PLAN*
Don't know what to eat? The 8-Week Meal Plan gives you healthy snack, meal and recipe suggestions — all designed for balanced macronutrients. Choose from one of four dietary preferences: omnivore, vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free.
Looking for food suggestions? Check out our healthy recipe suggestions based on your calorie expenditure that day AND your dietary preferences (vegan, vegetarian, carnivore, or omnivore).
*FOLLOW ALONG WORKOUTS*
Want to stay fit? Enjoy our list of workouts, and exercise at home or anywhere. At the end of each workout, save the number of calories burnt to your diary.
*REAL-TIME COMMUNITY SUPPORT!*
Looking for motivation or advice? Our active community message boards are filled with thousands of members who share similar health and fitness goals offering each other support and advice, sharing recipes and tips and just sharing a laugh.
*UPGRADE TO A GOLD MEMBERSHIP*
Choose between three price tiers and periods (1 month for $9.99, 6 months for $29.99 or 1 year for $44.99). The price will be shown in the app before you complete the payment. The subscription renews at the end of every period you choose unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
A Gold Membership includes:
Advanced statistics, including daily averages, trends and more
Exclusive access to the private Gold Members board in the community
Clean Eating Guide, including 21 recipes and tips for eating clean
Priority support from our customer support
Terms of Service: https://www.livestrong.com/terms/
MyPlate Calorie Counter / Changelog / What's New in v5.19.0
- We have an exciting new release for you! We’ve put a lot of love (and effort) into bringing you major improvements to our Food Search.
- We have made its interface clearer and more reliable so you have a better experience finding the foods you want to track.
- We have focused on ensuring this feature is great for every user. Food search now:
- supports larger font sizes (as we currently do in many other parts of our app).
- is fully accessible for VoiceOver users.
- But that’s not all, our improvements to accessibility reach many other areas in the app such as Water and Weight tracking, but also include refinements for Food Tracking and our Home Page.
- As always, we’re here to help! If you’ve come across a problem, want to provide feedback, or require support, you can get in touch with us by email at email@example.com.
- If you love MyPlate and find it useful, please help us spread the word! Let other people with similar diet and fitness goals know about our service by leaving a review in the App Store. We truly appreciate hearing from you and all those reviews actually help us improve the product so YOU get the best calorie tracker app possible!