Chicago Tribune 4.14.4 for iPhone and iPad
Free News App on iOS
Chicago Tribune App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 12+
- • Requires: iOS 10.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 2.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: January 26, 2019
Chicago Tribune / Screenshots on iPhone
Chicago Tribune / Screenshots on iPad
Chicago Tribune / Description
Now there's a simple, elegant and customizable way to get all of the Chicago Tribune's premium storytelling on your iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
• Stay in the know: Sign up for push notifications to get the latest news from our newsroom
• Enjoy exclusive videos and photo galleries
• Edit the section list to be in your preferred order
• Save must-read stories, photos and videos for when you have the time to enjoy them
• Keep track of what you've read and what you haven't with Progress Report
• Turn your device sideways for an entirely different visual view of the news (iPad only)
• Get the latest breaking news from our newsroom in your notifications
• Share stories easily with Twitter, Facebook, or email
• Offline reading: Download and read content offline
• See your progress: Articles that have been read are greyed out to make your reading experience more efficient
• Download the app to enjoy a sampling of free stories each month. For full access, try a free month of Unlimited Digital Access to the app, the Chicago Tribune website, and our eNewspaper; then it's only $7.99 a month.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicableMake sure to create a registration while in the app so you'll be able to log in to the website and eNewspaper when you visit them in web browsers.
• Your subscription automatically renews each month unless auto-renew is turned off within your Account Settings at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your iTunes account will be charged $7.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• You can read our Terms of Service here: http://www.tronc.com/central-terms-of-service/
• Questions about your subscription, including adding or removing Web access to chicagotribune.com from your app access, can be directed to Customer Service: 312-442-0007.
CRASHES / PROBLEMS?
We've been working hard to fix any and all crashes in the app. If you're still experiencing crashes or freezes after installing this update, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A quick email to our support team helps our developers identify and resolve crashes faster.
Chicago Tribune / Changelog / What's New in v4.14.4
- We release regular updates to clean up bugs and optimize your reading experience.