Human Anatomy Atlas SP 5.3.09 for iPhone and iPad
Free Medical App on iOS
Human Anatomy Atlas SP provides a free preview of 400 3D bone models and 12 physiology animations from the best-selling Human Anatomy Atlas ( 3D Anatomical Model of the Human Body and Guide for ... Read More > or Install Now >
Human Anatomy Atlas SP App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 12+
- • Requires: iOS 6.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: July 4, 2014
More About Human Anatomy Atlas SP App
The full version of Human Anatomy Atlas is the definitive worldwide bestseller with the most anatomy. The app includes:
***** 4,000+ structures, 12 free animations, and in-app purchases that offer additional physiology content.
***** The options to (1) Share views with other users of Atlas for iPad/iPhone. (2) Create notecards to use in presentations or for studying. (3) Access views for all twelve systems from one home screen. Quickly add entire systems to any view.
***** Works on:
- iPad 2 and above.
- iPhone 4 and above.
- Compatible with iOS 6 and iOS 7.
***** A true, totally 3D reference and learning atlas:
- Rotate any of the available models. Zoom in or out.
- Read definitions and hear pronunciations.
- Use preset views to quickly view a region or structure. Create and save your own views.
- Create notecards to use in presentations or for studying.
- Save and share 3D views with other users of Atlas for iPad/iPhone.
- Save and share screenshots and notecards.
- Test your knowledge with quizzes.
- Watch stunning 3D animations.
Great visual study guide for medical students studying for the MCAT. This 3D guide of the human body is also popular among doctors. Studying for your MCAT? Download Human Anatomy Atlas today!
*****The most content of all true 3D anatomy apps. Perfect for medical students or anyone interested in learning about the human body. Includes a male and a female anatomical model. Over 4,000 structures from all body systems:
- Skeleton (Bones)
- Circulatory (arteries, veins, heart)
- Microanatomy of senses (eye, ear, tongue, taste buds, skin receptors)
- Reproductive (Male and Female)
- Urinary (Male and Female)
- Other Organ Systems
*****Twelve free preview animations on physiology and function:
Paired muscle actions
Joint: Ball and socket
Types of cells
Soft tissue repair
Red blood cells
Chewing and swallowing
Elimination of water and waste
Function of the skin
Muscle tissue types
Nervous system functions
Peripheral vascular disease
Like what you see in the free preview animations? Use the in-app purchases to expand your copy of Human Anatomy Atlas to include animations that present basic physiology.
- Medgadget calls the graphics “nothing short of breath-taking." (medgadget.com)
- AMI Award of Excellence
- Ranked #1 by iMedicalApps! "Rarely does an app come along and knock my socks off. . . Ideal for students and teachers of anatomy, as well as for patient education." (imedicalapps.com)
About Visible Body
Visible Body® is a content and software development firm that produces award-winning anatomy and physiology learning products. Since 1996, we have partnered with the world's top pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and educational publishing companies. The highly detailed, anatomically accurate, 3D models we create are developed by an extensively trained team with decades of experience in medical illustration and biomedical visualization. All anatomical content is reviewed for accuracy by our panel of experts, including physicians and anatomists.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know what you like about Human Anatomy Atlas, tell us if the app isn't performing as expected, or share ideas for making the app better.
What's New in Human Anatomy Atlas SP 5.3.09
- Search or browse by Latin structure name.
- Display Latin structure name on screen.
- Selection color improvements.
- Minor bug fixes.