BabyCenter Pregnancy Tracker 3.23.3 for iPhone and iPad
Free Health & Fitness App on iOS
From the brand chosen by over 400 million expecting parents, BabyCenter's pregnancy tracker and baby development calendar app guides you through the countdown to your baby’s due date – week by ... Read More > or Install Now >
BabyCenter Pregnancy Tracker App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 12+
- • Requires: iOS 10.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: January 28, 2020
More About BabyCenter Pregnancy Tracker App
The BabyCenter app is for every period of the parenting journey:
Whether you’re just beginning to think about getting pregnant, trying to conceive, already pregnant, or maybe just curious about baby growth and development, make the BabyCenter app your go-to source for fertility & ovulation, prenatal, and new baby information.
All health information is reviewed and approved by the BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board.
Pregnancy Tracker and Baby Development Calendar:
Receive perfectly timed information about what to expect throughout your pregnancy by simply entering your baby's due date (or you can use our pregnancy due date calculator to find it).
Get the expert fetal development articles and videos you’d expect from BabyCenter in your daily maternity calendar, an informative countdown to your due date.
You’ll receive a daily pregnancy news feed, food and nutrition ideas, health and pregnancy exercise advice, weekly checklists and reminders, and tips for dealing with morning sickness and other pregnancy symptoms. Learn about prenatal vitamins and healthy snacks and get workout tips to help keep your pregnancy weight gain in a healthy zone.
Explore fun and helpful pregnancy tools like the bumpie photo diary, baby names finder, baby kick counter, contraction timer, and birth plan checklist for expecting mothers.
Once your newborn arrives, your pregnancy app automatically turns into a daily parenting guide, with tools like the baby growth tracker, to support you through your first year as a parent with a new baby, week by week and month by month.
Community Groups for Expecting and New Moms:
Join your birth club to connect with other expecting moms with due dates in the same month. Ask questions, learn from the experiences of others, and share how you feel. Trade tips and advice with other pregnant women about early pregnancy symptoms, ideas for baby names, ultrasound experiences, eating for two, baby products, and much more.
Fertility Tracking, Pregnancy, and Labor Features:
• Ovulation Calculator & Calendar
• Articles and advice about preparing to get pregnant and trying to conceive
• Baby Due Date Calculator
• Bumpie Photo Diary, a simple pregnancy photo tool to capture weekly belly pics and turn them into an amazing time-lapse bumpie video to share, or keep as your personal pregnancy journal
• Contraction Timer
• Baby Kick Counter
• Baby Registry Checklist
• Pregnancy Calendar with hundreds of informative BabyCenter articles
• Inside the Womb videos and Real Childbirth videos
• Fetal Development interactive images
• Baby Names Finder, a place to search for names you might like by meaning, origin, theme, and more
Baby's First Year Features:
• Daily Baby Calendar
• Baby Growth Tracker
• Mommy & Baby activity suggestions
• Sleep Guide and Lullaby Music for babies
• Feeding Guide with feeding and formula tips
• Baby Health & Safety articles and videos
• Baby Care advice and tips for taking care of yourself, too
What's New in BabyCenter Pregnancy Tracker 3.23.3
- This update includes fixes and performance improvements.
- Thank you for choosing BabyCenter! Please leave us a review or send any app feedback or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.