You are about to download the djay Lite v3.1.3 for iPhone and iPad: djay Lite is a free and Useful Music app. Mix Music & Remix Songs ... Please be aware that iPa4Fun DOES NOT offer direct ipa file download for djay Lite, you could download it on the App Store (168.13 MB) >
Download and Try djay Lite 3.1.3 for iOS 11.2 or Later
About djay Lite: Ready to rock your next party? Introducing the all-new djay: now with live music production tools, enhanced ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in djay Lite v3.1.3 (Version History)
- Thank you for using djay! In this release we are introducing support for the brand new DDJ-200 hardware by Pioneer DJ, a wireless DJ controller designed to seamlessly integrate with djay.
- Introducing support for the new Pioneer DJ DDJ-200 controller
- Now cue points set for a song are also shown on the vinyl in Classic mode
- Added support for exporting song history as CSV or Spotify playlist
- Added support for selecting multiple files when importing songs from Files app
- Improved tempo change behavior when syncing
- Improved support for dynamic system font sizes
- Fixed tracks sometimes missing BPM and key info when being added to playlists in “My Library"
- Fixed possible audio pops when using pitch bend with key lock enabled
- Various bug fixes and improvements
- NOTE: If you previously purchased djay 2 or djay Pro, you can continue to use them side-by-side with the new djay and re-download them at any time via the "Purchased" section in the App Store app. Additionally, all of your existing controller mappings, cue points, and purchased FX packs will automatically transfer to the Free and Pro versions of the new djay.
- If you enjoy using djay, would you mind taking a moment to write a review on the App Store? Your feedback is greatly appreciated.