SignCueQuest 3.8 for iPhone and iPad
Puzzle Game on iOS
This adventure game challenges the player to find new lands while practicing ASL, Fingerspelling and/or Cued Speech. The mini-quests focus on: vocabulary, numbers, colors, math, patterns, ... Read More > or Install Now >
SignCueQuest App / Specifications
- • Price: $2.99
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: April 18, 2020
More About SignCueQuest Game
The mini-quests focus on: vocabulary, numbers, colors, math, patterns, shapes, directions, the alphabet, conversation words and phrases, and emergency words and phrases.
The handy scroll shows which quests you've completed, and the handy map shows the places you've visited and allows teleportation to previously visited places.
Select the communication style you want to use: ASL, Fingerspelling or Cued Speech. Set the game level to use: Beginning, Intermediate or Advanced. When you successfully complete the game, you can restart it with new settings to play again.
What's New in SignCueQuest 3.8
- 1. Added mini-quest TalkTalk, practicing conversation words and phrases
- 2. Added mini-quest Danger!, practicing emergency words and phrases
- 3. Added videos, now more than 2100 videos
- 4. Added words and phrases to dictionary, now more than 700 words and phrases