Tap Titans 2 2.11.2 for iPhone and iPad
Free Adventure Game on iOS
Tap Titans 2 App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.7 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: November 13, 2018
Tap Titans 2 / Screenshots on iPhone
Tap Titans 2 / Screenshots on iPad
Tap Titans 2 / Description
The battle continues as Sword Master defends the world from an all new, more dangerous army of invading Titans. Power up Sword Master in new ways to overcome the Titan's ever-increasing strength. The Titans are back, so pick up your sword and begin a new journey!
◆ Features ◆
๏ ENJOY the full RPG experience on the go
๏ TAP to defeat 120 all-new Titans in 10 gorgeous, hand-drawn realms
๏ RECRUIT heroes and loyal pets to help you repel the Titan onslaught
๏ UNLOCK unique skills to power up the way YOU choose to play
๏ PRESTIGE and cash in your progress for powerful artifacts and talents
๏ COLLECT equipments to customize your hero's looks and strengths to suit your playstyle
๏ CREATE or join clans to join forces with other players and defeat the almighty Titan Lords
๏ COMPETE against other players around the world in global tournaments to show off your strength and earn amazing prizes
◆ Join your Tap Titans Friends on Reddit & Facebook ◆
◆ Terms & Privacy ◆
Tap Titans 2 / Changelog / What's New in v2.11.2
- Ascension Lv.2 damage increased for all heroes.
- Better memory handling after each clan quest attack to help with memory related crashes.
- Damage per running active skill bonus was affecting inactive DPS.
- Tactical Insight bonus was being over-counted both when heroes were first ascended, as well as when the game was restarted.
- Shadow Clone damage snapshot becoming permanently disabled while Doom was active.
- Hero ascension gold cost bugs and rounding errors when using the buy max option.
- Various hero ascension visual fixes.
- Clan chat panel visual fixes and fixed issues where various objects could be tapped through this panel.
- Owned equipment no longer shows as being new when collected equipment is auto-salvaged.
- Diamonds earned from auto-salvaging equipment now clearly displayed in the equipment rewards screen.
- Purchased equipment was being auto-salvaged in some cases.
- Issue where clan code search was limited to 5 characters.
- Various tutorial fixes.