Spite & Malice 2.13.5 for iPhone and iPad
Card Game on iOS
Spite & Malice App / Specifications
- • Price: $1.99
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: January 8, 2018
Spite & Malice / Screenshots on iPhone
Spite & Malice / Screenshots on iPad
Spite & Malice / Description
Spite & Malice, the fiendishly addictive father of Skip-Bo™
The competition is heating up with new turn-based online multiplayer! Spite & Malice supports up to 30 games with friends or random opponents at a time. Play on the go, and receive a notification when it's your turn to be devious!
Race your opponent to play cards from your pile. Block your opponent when you can. Play now and unleash your inner Spite!
-Play online with up to 30 friends or opponents at the same time
-Show you're a pro by earning all 34 achievements
-Compete for the top spot on the leaderboards
-Single player has three levels of deviousness (easy, medium, and hard)
-Personalize your cards and background
-More ways to play: online, turn-based, peer to peer, and pass and play multiplayer
-Full iOS 9 optimization for iPhone, iPad and iPad Pro!
“This game is addictive. I have deleted it twice because I was getting eye strain but I keep re-installing it”
“I can’t put it down, and it’s been about a week…”
“Super addicting and just plain fun.”
Follow us online for news and promotions:
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/trivialtech
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/trivialtech
Spite & Malice / Changelog / What's New in v2.13.5
- Thank you for all your wonderful support! This update includes performance improvements and bug fixes.
- We appreciate every App Review, so keep them coming! Also, be sure to Like WildCard Games on Facebook for the latest updates!