Editors' Words: Conquer rival SMASH agents with your monster army while defending your city from their futile attacks. Welcome, SMASH Agent. Create epic monsters and evolve them into an unstoppable army. Build your city ... Read More > or Install Now >
Smash Monsters - City Rampage App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 9+
- • Requires: iOS 7.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: May 24, 2017
Smash Monsters - City Rampage / Screenshots on iPhone
Smash Monsters - City Rampage / Screenshots on iPad
Smash Monsters - City Rampage / Description
Welcome, SMASH Agent. Create epic monsters and evolve them into an unstoppable army. Build your city to defend against invading monsters while battling players around the world for world domination. Show no mercy!
● Lead your monster army to victory against other players in a massively multiplayer PvP world!
● Tons of epic monsters to collect, feed, and evolve!
● Build unbeatable tower defenses to fend off rival SMASH agents! Craft unique defense blueprints!
● Defeat powerful SMASH bosses as you conquer the world in campaign mode.
● Strategize and chat with other players in real-time!
5/5 "This is the BEST monster game on the app store. Period."
5/5 "A great mixture of humor, strategy, and memorable monsters. Five stars."
5/5 "Amazing! Another innovative, groundbreaking, well-designed and addictive application."
Smash Monsters - City Rampage / Changelog / What's New in v4.40
- Event Bundles are now collected within the Event Details screen. You can view all the rewards available for the event and see your progress to the next tier!
- The Avatar descriptions live again! You will now be able to see the details for each avatar in the avatar selection screen!
- Naga should finally be cooperating. Crashes associated with Naga have been fixed.
- You can now request help to speed up your cool downs for ALL of your monsters at one time. Press ‘Help All’ when viewing your Monster Roster or in the Monster Deployment screen.
- Various bug fixes and improvements.