You are about to download the Puzzle & Dragons v18.3.0 for iPhone and iPad (Require iOS 10.0 or Later): Puzzle & Dragons is a free and fun Puzzle game. Puzzle & Dragons (English), Combines the key elements of a puzzle game, a dungeon-crawling RPG, and monster collecting adventure.
Please Be Aware That iPa4Fun Does Not Offer Direct IPA File Download For Puzzle & Dragons. You should download it on the Apple App Store (112.59 MB) >
Download and Try Puzzle & Dragons 18.3.0
About Puzzle & Dragons: Multiplayer Mode has arrived in Puzzle & Dragons, the go-to choice for the mobile Puzzle RPG experience. Team up with your friends and tackle all ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in Puzzle & Dragons v18.3.0
- *If the update does not appear immediately, try opening the App Store's
- Update tab and swiping down on the screen until it refreshes.
- Ver. 18.3.0 Update Details
- *The requirements for unlocking the 7th and 8th Latent Awoken Skill slots have been adjusted.
- *New Latent Awoken Skills have been added.
- *Some Awoken Skill effects have been adjusted.
- *With some exceptions, Awoken badges and Super Awakenings now apply within 3-Player Multiplayer.
- *The display filter menu within the Monster Box, etc., has been adjusted.
- Settings may be changed at Options > System > Custom Filter.
- *Bugs have been fixed.
- *For details, see [Others > Links > Official Site] from within the app.
- Puzzle & Dragons 18.2.0 (Updated: March 25, 2020)
- Puzzle & Dragons 18.1.1 (Updated: February 11, 2020)
- Puzzle & Dragons 18.1.0 (Updated: January 21, 2020)
- Puzzle & Dragons 18.0.0 (Updated: October 22, 2019)
- Puzzle & Dragons 17.3.0 (Updated: September 11, 2019)
- Puzzle & Dragons 17.2.0 (Updated: June 25, 2019)
- Puzzle & Dragons 17.1.0 (Updated: May 21, 2019)
- Puzzle & Dragons 17.0.0 (Updated: April 18, 2019)
- Puzzle & Dragons 16.3.0 (Updated: March 26, 2019)
- Puzzle & Dragons 16.2.1 (Updated: February 14, 2019)
- More Version History >