Transistor 2.0 for iPhone and iPad
Role Playing Game on iOS
Editors' Words: Transistor seamlessly integrates thoughtful strategic planning into a fast-paced action experience. ** App Store Best of 2015 Selection ***Transistor requires at least an iPhone 5, iPad 4, or iPad min ... Read More > or Install Now >
Transistor App / Specifications
- • Price: $4.99
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 12+
- • Requires: iOS 8.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: April 5, 2018
Transistor / Screenshots on iPhone
Transistor / Screenshots on iPad
Transistor / Description
** App Store Best of 2015 Selection **
*Transistor requires at least an iPhone 5, iPad 4, or iPad mini 2.*
FROM THE CREATORS OF BASTION: Experience a science fiction action RPG like no other! Wield an extraordinary weapon of unknown origin as you fight through a stunning futuristic city.
BUILT FOR TOUCH: Transistor for iOS features the vibrant presentation and deep combat that Transistor is known for, with an intuitive new touch interface -- or switch to Classic Controls with optional gamepad support.
IT'S YOUR TURN: Transistor seamlessly integrates thoughtful strategic planning into a fast-paced action experience.
FIGHT YOUR WAY: Configure the powerful Transistor with thousands of possible Function combinations to overcome any obstacle.
UNRAVEL THE STORY: Piece together the Transistor's mysteries as you pursue its former owners through a rich and atmospheric story.
INFINITE RECURSION: 'Recursion' option introduces all-new battles after finishing the story.
UNIVERSAL APP: Play on iPad, iPhone, or the new Apple TV with save data stored via iCloud.
- Voice-over: English
- Text and subtitles: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, Simplified Chinese (based on language setting)
Transistor / Changelog / What's New in v2.0
- Adds Simplified Chinese localization
- Note: The game's language is based on your device's Language setting selected under Settings > General > Languages & Regions
- Fixes an issue detecting device language in iOS 11
- General updates and bug fixes