Smove 1.3 for iPhone and iPad
Free Puzzle Game on iOS
Smove App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 6.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: April 29, 2015
More About Smove Game
How fast can you Smove?
Trying to stay alive has never been this fun.
Swipe up, down, left, and right to dodge your way through 10 simple yet challenging levels all while vying for the top spot by collecting the most points.
Think you have what it takes?
Then show us your Smoves!
What's New in Smove 1.3
- Over 1 million downloads. Wow. That's crazy for a small studio bouncing around New York City. We greatly appreciate everyone who is playing Smove. You've made it our biggest hit yet and you've helped to support a growing company that has big dreams.
- If you can, please leave us a review, we read ALL of them and a lot of your feedback goes into our next update.
- Here's what you said, and here's what we did:
- Madiquin185 said:
- "Love the game and it is addictive but when I turn the sound off I want it to stay that way. When I accidentally hit one of the game apps and go back to the game I have to reset it every time."
- Good point, we missed that. In this update you can turn the sound on and off when your game is over and it will save your settings for the next time you play, even if you leave the game. Thanks for letting us know!
- Kik user 24/7 said:
- "This game is great. I love the Achievement points. However, for some reason as I get the achievements they're a level behind. I can not get the first level completion one."
- The person who handled the achievements has been fired. Just kidding, achievements are registering correctly now, if not, let us know.
- Yingyangtwin007 said:
- "But is it pronounced smOOve or smOHve?"
- It's actually pronounced smOOAAOOEEEOOAAOWWve.
- plaintiger said:
- "I recognized that the entire model for the gameplay is a scenario I feel like I'm up against some days in my ordinary life: that of the well-meaning person (i.e., the white dot) just trying to get along…just trying to do his thing, get his work done…and being thwarted in his efforts, for no apparent reason, by all kinds of negative forces (i.e., the black dots). that's not a pleasant experience (it's feeling victimized, is what it is), and it's certainly not one I need to spend my leisure time re-creating in a game."
- ... moving right along ...
- TKEON said:
- "Pop up ads come up immediately after the game ends. You don't intend to touch the ad, but it takes out of the game and into the AppStore. I can't play it anymore because of this. Too frustrating."
- Yeah, maybe they come in a bit too fast. This is only the second game we've made with ads and we take it pretty serio. We want to make a great game but make sure we have the financial support to compete in this crazy industry. We added a delay before the ad shows up, hope that fixes it. If you feel up for reading check out http://www.simplemachine.co/2015/01/adding-ads/
- Joe Bobble said:
- "This game is the best for field trips on a school bus"
- ... I feel so old right now.
- IvKtaiwan said:
- "Awesome!!but a little bit too hard!!!!"
- We've been hearing it's a bit too fast/hard, especially the first few levels. We recommend purchasing additional fingers, but since that can get expensive we slowed it down for you a bit. And for more seasoned players, we have the points popping up right after you collect them so you can burn through the earlier stages faster. We call that a win win!
- schnappsidea said:
- "Funny game,