Farm Heroes Saga 5.81.2 for iPhone and iPad
Free Casual Game on iOS
Farm Heroes Saga, from the makers of Candy Crush Soda Saga & Bubble Witch 2 Saga! Rancid the Racoon is trying to spoil the precious Farm Lands, stealing as many Cropsies as he can along ... Read More > or Install Now >
Farm Heroes Saga App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: May 17, 2022
More About Farm Heroes Saga Game
Rancid the Racoon is trying to spoil the precious Farm Lands, stealing as many Cropsies as he can along the way. Will you join forces with the Farm Heroes and help to collect the Cropsies and save the day? Play through hundreds of levels of switching and matching farming fun to find out!
Take on this fantastic Saga alone or play with friends to see who can get the highest score!
Farm Heroes Saga is completely free to play but some optional in-game items will require payment.
You can turn off the payment feature by disabling in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
Farm Heroes Saga features:
● Collect all kinds of Cropsies to win the level before you run out of moves
● Play levels and win magic beans to help you activate Farm Club
● Rechargable boosters, special power ups and Farm Club animals to help you win those challenging levels
● Easy to play but challenging to master
● Acres of luscious levels to complete - more added every 2 weeks!
● Leaderboards to watch your friends and competitors!
● Easily sync the game between devices and unlock full game features when connected to the Internet
Visit https://care.king.com/ or contact us in game by going to Settings > Customer Care if you need help!
Follow us to get news and updates:
Have fun playing Farm Heroes Saga!
What's New in Farm Heroes Saga 5.81.2
- Sigh, Rancid the Troublemaker has been causing problems again! You and your Cropsies will be fine though! Just ignore him and update your app to discover all the farmtastic new levels!