Almost a Hero 1.9.0 for iPhone and iPad
Free Simulation Game on iOS
Almost a Hero App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 9+
- • Requires: iOS 8.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: December 14, 2017
Almost a Hero / Screenshots on iPhone
Almost a Hero / Screenshots on iPad
Almost a Hero / Description
Almost A Hero is an RPG clicker game where 11 of the most useless idiots embark on a quest to be slightly less useless idiots.
They say never give a loser an even chance. We say different.
A bunch of deeply unique and deeply flawed individuals have been chosen for greatness. Heroic, noble, enlightened... Just 3 of the many words they can’t spell. They will set off on an epic journey that will turn them from zeroes to almost heroes. Or dead people. More likely the latter.
Join these zeroes on a quest to become heroes in an ancient land. Train them to learn battle skills, magical powers and which end of a sword is the business end.
In AaH you’ll find quests, secrets to unlock and there's lots of clicking to do. Yup, it’s a clicker game. Have you nearly got what it takes to become almost a hero?
Almost a Hero / Changelog / What's New in v1.9.0
- The holiday season is coming to Almost a Hero with new special offers and surprises here and there.
- New side quests! Also, you can skip the ones that you don't like! (for a price)
- Animated backgrounds & UI improvements.
- Optimized tutorial.
- QoL improvements and bug fixes.