Almost a Hero 2.2.3 for iPhone and iPad
Free Role Playing Game on iOS
Almost a Hero App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 9+
- • Requires: iOS 8.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: June 28, 2018
Almost a Hero / Screenshots on iPhone
Almost a Hero / Screenshots on iPad
Almost a Hero / Description
Almost A Hero is an RPG clicker game where 13 of the most useless idiots embark on a quest to be slightly less useless idiots.
They say never give a loser an even chance. We say different.
A bunch of deeply unique and deeply flawed individuals have been chosen for greatness. Heroic, noble, enlightened... Just 3 of the many words they can’t spell. They will set off on an epic journey that will turn them from zeroes to almost heroes. Or dead people. More likely the latter.
Join these zeroes on a quest to become heroes in an ancient land. Train them to learn battle skills, magical powers and which end of a sword is the business end.
In AaH you’ll find quests, secrets to unlock and there's lots of clicking to do. Yup, it’s a clicker game. Have you nearly got what it takes to become almost a hero?
Almost a Hero / Changelog / What's New in v2.2.3
- Test your skill and try to survive in a full new game mode: Gates of Gog!
- 80 gates with strange effects that make fights crazier than ever!
- Collect charms & improve them to win!
- Earn more Aeon than ever!
- QoL improvements and bug fixes.
- You can find more info here: http://bit.ly/aah22notes