You are about to download the Injustice 2 v3.5 for iPhone and iPad (Require iOS 10.0 or Later): Injustice 2 is a free and fun Role Playing game. DC Champions Fight for Justice. Iconic Superhero Clash. Spectacular super-powered scraps.
Please Be Aware That iPa4Fun Does Not Offer Direct IPA File Download For Injustice 2. You should download it on the Apple App Store (1482.46 MB) >
Download and Try Injustice 2 3.5
About Injustice 2: Who’s in your Justice League? Join your favorite DC Super Heroes & Villains in the best fighting game on mobile. Assemble a team of heroes like ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in Injustice 2 v3.5
- DC’s most extreme supervillains join forces in Injustice 2 to form, The Suicide Squad! Refactored Suicide Squad Harley Quinn becomes the first female Legendary hero, Refactored Marksman Deadshot joins The Suicide Squad, and both of these dangerous supervillains gain two new powerful passives.
- A LEGENDARY HARLEY REFACTOR!
- Legendary Suicide Squad Harley Quinn takes her psychotic and unpredictable nature to the next level with her new passive, Psychoanalyze. When Harley deals damage for the first time, she randomly selects one of her opponent's stats, reduces it, then takes a percentage for her team! Harley dishes out this trick to each of her opponents once but the selected stats can stack! Harley Quinn and The Joker have always had a love-hate relationship but Harley has more tricks up her sleeve. Suicide Squad Harley Quinn gains Stun and Damage Over Time resistance when The Joker is on her opposing team and she gains Attack when they are teamed up! How’s that for Twisted Love?
- MARKSMAN DEADSHOT REFACTOR!
- Deadshot is one of the deadliest assassins in the DC Universe and the 2^nd^ member to join Injustice 2’s Suicide Squad! This skilled sniper and Damage dealing expert is now known as Suicide Squad Deadshot! Earn exclusive hero shards through a limited-time-only Arena Invasion Event! Not only does Deadshot gain Suicide Squad team synergies but he has two brand-new passives! Deadshot’s precise aim is enhanced by his new Passive, Suppressive Fire. His Basic Projectile Attacks have a chance to Disable Movement on his targets and if his attack is unblocked, he has a chance to disable one of his opponent's specials! Like all good Assassins, Deadshot helps his Suicide Squad teammates from the sidelines and fires his weapon each time a special is performed, dealing a percentage of Damage from his First Special Ability.
- CHAMPIONS ARENA REFRESH CHANGE
- In response to player feedback, we’ve adjusted Champions Arena's refreshes from two per day to one per day. As always, thank you for your feedback!
- Thank you for playing Injustice 2 mobile!
- Injustice 2 3.4.1 (Updated: December 19, 2019)
- Injustice 2 3.4 (Updated: December 10, 2019)
- Injustice 2 3.3.1 (Updated: November 5, 2019)
- Injustice 2 3.3 (Updated: October 15, 2019)
- Injustice 2 3.2.1 (Updated: August 23, 2019)
- Injustice 2 3.2 (Updated: August 14, 2019)
- Injustice 2 3.1 (Updated: June 13, 2019)
- Injustice 2 3.0.1 (Updated: April 25, 2019)
- Injustice 2 3.0 (Updated: March 27, 2019)
- Injustice 2 2.8.1 (Updated: February 19, 2019)
- More Version History >