Kids Academy 4.5.2 for iPhone and iPad
Free Education App on iOS
Kids Academy App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 8.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: May 18, 2018
Kids Academy / Screenshots on iPhone
Kids Academy / Screenshots on iPad
Kids Academy / Description
Prepare your kid for success in class & beyond with our complete learning course for AGES 2 to 10.
5,000+ activities: GAMES, VIDEOS, WORKSHEETS.
PERSONALIZED learning plan!
---------Recommended by The Guardian---------
Over 20,000,000 kids around the world learn with Kids Academy apps!
Talented and GIfted learning academy was created to help identify and nurture the talents of every child from the earliest stage! Hone writing and reading skills, develop a mindset for math, sharpen visual perception and hand-eye coordination - all through engaging gameplay!
PLENTY OF LEARNING ACTIVITIES
Over 5,000+ educational games, videos, and printables developed by experts in early education:
* Math, writing, phonics and reading games
* SORT, MATCH, and CLASSIFY games
* Animated flashcards and mazes
* Augmented reality based worksheets and off-screen activities
* Topic-related educational videos
COMPLETE EARLY LEARNING COURSE (AGES 2-10)
The app provides step-by-step learning pathway that lets toddlers develop early skills by moving from elementary concepts to more complex attributes. Kids will start with learning to trace letters and numbers and will gradually move to tasks that require deeper visual, fine motor and problem-solving skills.
All games within the app are divided into age groups and can be played as a consistent Learning Path:
- Toddlers (2-4): the games within this age group are available only on iPad
- Preschool (3-5)
- Kindergarten (4-6)
- Grade K (5-7)
- Grade 1 (6-8)
- Grade 2 (7-9)
- Grade 3 (8-10)
Learn on and beyond the screen! From math to writing, your kids will complete worksheets and get assessed within a few seconds. Use your finger or Apple Pencil (for iPad Pro only) to complete the tasks. Practice off-screen activities in two modes:
* ON SCREEN MODE: complete the worksheet on the screen and get it checked and scored right on the device.
* BACK CAMERA MODE: get a printable from your device, complete it and let the device scan it and deliver the results right on the screen.
The app not only makes learning more interactive for kids but also keeps up their motivation because it engages them in a new exciting way in the offline world.
DESIGNED WITH EXPERTS IN EARLY CHILD EDUCATION
At the core of this early learning app lies vast expertise of acclaimed child psychologists and educators. Based on rock-solid approaches to preschool education, such as Montessori and Singapore Math, all the activities help to crank up kids’ innate thirst for knowledge and let them experience learning as an exciting process of discovery.
* Two types of content presentation: across age groups and as a Learning Pathway
* A rich, exploratory environment filled with surprises
* Effective motivation and rewards system
* Fancy animated characters and objects from the child’s world
* Easy-to-follow professionally voiced hints
* While the app is free to download some of the content is only available as part of subscription-based membership.
* There are several subscription options: Monthly ($19.99/month), Quarterly ($39.99/quarter), and Yearly ($129/year).
* Each subscription comes with a 7 day free trial period, if you don't like it you can cancel before you are charged.
* All payments are charged to your iTunes account. Subscriptions automatically renewed at the end of each billing period unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the current billing period ends.
* Subscription can be managed and turned off at any time via your iTunes account.
* If you have any questions regarding your subscription, don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
Set the stage for academic success with this delightfully interactive learning app for kids!
Kids Academy / Changelog / What's New in v4.5.2
- Kids Academy Chess Class!
- Learn and master the great game of chess with a certified teacher and a professional chess coach. Robert Lazorchak (grade A chess player, USCF and FIDE certified coach) will guide you through the world of chess covering:
- history of chess
- game rules and basics
- pieces names and movements
- strategy and tactics
- Designed specifically for kids from 5 to 10 years old, our chess course improves concentration and memory, fosters logic, critical thinking and creativity.
- Improved Learning Path
- Navigating classes and activities has become easier the app will now suggest the next task for the kids with the help of our new cute character Eddy the elephant.
- New Teachers Videos
- Meet your teachers Michael Heyman and Amanda Escobar and check out the new video lessons they have prepared for you.