Kids Academy 5.7.6 for iPhone and iPad
Free Education App on iOS
Kids Academy App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: August 15, 2019
Kids Academy / Screenshots on iPhone
Kids Academy / Screenshots on iPad
Kids Academy / Description
Prepare your kid for success in class & beyond with our complete learning course for AGES 2 to 10.
5,000+ activities: GAMES, VIDEOS, WORKSHEETS.
PERSONALIZED learning plan!
---------Recommended by The Guardian---------
Over 25,000,000 kids around the world learn with Kids Academy apps!
Talented and GIfted learning academy was created to help identify and nurture the talents of every child from the earliest stage! Hone writing and reading skills, develop a mindset for math, sharpen visual perception and hand-eye coordination - all through engaging gameplay!
PLENTY OF LEARNING ACTIVITIES
Over 5,000+ educational games, videos, and printables developed by experts in early education:
* Math, writing, phonics, and reading games
* SORT, MATCH, and CLASSIFY games
* Animated flashcards and mazes
* Augmented reality-based worksheets and off-screen activities
* Topic-related educational videos
COMPLETE EARLY LEARNING COURSE (AGES 2-10)
The app provides step-by-step learning pathway that lets toddlers develop early skills by moving from elementary concepts to more complex attributes. Kids will start with learning to trace letters and numbers and will gradually move to tasks that require deeper visual, fine motor and problem-solving skills.
All games within the app are divided into age groups and can be played as a consistent Learning Path:
- Toddlers (2-4): the games within this age group are available only on iPad
- Preschool (3-5)
- Kindergarten (4-6)
- Grade K (5-7)
- Grade 1 (6-8)
- Grade 2 (7-9)
- Grade 3 (8-10)
Learn on and beyond the screen! From math to writing, your kids will complete worksheets and get assessed within a few seconds. Use your finger or Apple Pencil (for iPad Pro only) to complete the tasks. Practice off-screen activities in two modes:
* ON SCREEN MODE: complete the worksheet on the screen and get it checked and scored right on the device.
* BACK CAMERA MODE: get a printable from your device, complete it and let the device scan it and deliver the results right on the screen.
The app not only makes learning more interactive for kids but also keeps up their motivation because it engages them in a new exciting way in the offline world.
DESIGNED WITH EXPERTS IN EARLY CHILD EDUCATION
At the core of this early learning app lies vast expertise of acclaimed child psychologists and educators. Based on rock-solid approaches to preschool education, such as Montessori and Singapore Math, all the activities help to crank up kids’ innate thirst for knowledge and let them experience learning as an exciting process of discovery.
* Two types of content presentation: across age groups and as a Learning Pathway
* A rich, exploratory environment filled with surprises
* Effective motivation and rewards system
* Fancy animated characters and objects from the child’s world
* Easy-to-follow professionally voiced hints
* While the app is free to download some of the content is only available as part of subscription-based membership.
* There are several subscription options: Monthly ($19.99/month), Quarterly ($39.99/quarter), and Yearly ($129.99/year).
* Some subscription options come with a free trial period, which will be indicated before you subscribe. It gives you an opportunity to test the app and cancel before you're charged if you don't like it.
* All payments are charged to your iTunes account. Subscription starts and renews automatically after the trial period ends unless canceled at least 24 hours before the next billing period.
* You can manage and cancel your subscription at any time via your iTunes account.
* If you have any questions regarding your subscription, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kids Academy / Changelog / What's New in v5.7.6
- Introducing Back Camera mode for Smart Worksheets. You can now print out the worksheets and have them scanned and graded instantly with the back camera of your iPad or iPhone. This way kids can practice on paper and still get the feedback from the app, while parents and educators get progress reporting.
- Centralized subscription management you can now manage your Kids Academy membership right from the app regardless of the platform your subscribed on.