Securify Messenger 1.3.1 for iPhone and iPad
Free Social Networking App on iOS
Securify Messenger App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 12.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: June 30, 2019
Securify Messenger / Screenshots on iPhone
Securify Messenger / Screenshots on iPad
Securify Messenger / Description
“Speak not because it is safe, but because it is right.“ − Edward Snowden
Your Securify messages are fully protected by our Securify Protocol. Our security protocol is based on the technical specifications of the Signal Protocol developed by Open Whisper Systems.
• Secure Authentication:
Entering your master password every time you start Securify ensures that only you can send and open Securify messages. Alternatively, you can easily use your device's biometric authentication mechanism to unlock Securify.
• Protect Securify Messages with Passwords:
Protect each Securify message with an additional password. You can also optionally send a password hint (e.g. a tan hint from a tan list you created with your conversation partner).
• Select Cryptographic Hash Function:
Choose between PBKDF2 with up to 10,000,000 iterations and Argon2, the winner of the Password Hashing Competition (PHC) 2015, to hash your Securify message passwords. Securify supports all three variants of Argon2 (Argon2d, Argon2i, Argon2id).
• One-Way Securify Messages:
Sent Securify messages can no longer be opened. Securify is designed so that only recipients can open Securify messages.
• Self-Destructive Securify Messages:
Received Securify messages can only be opened once and never again.
• No Data Track:
All traces of communication disappear two minutes after you send or open a Securify message. No one can ever prove anything to you.
• Capture, Customize, and Attach Photos:
Capture and edit photos without leaving Securify. Captured photos are not stored on your device.
• Session Management:
You can delete and rebuild existing Securify sessions at any time. You have full control.
• Set Access Lock for Password Protected Securify Messages
• Perform PBKDF2 Benchmark Tests
• Define Expiration Dates and Times
• Set Timers - Tick Tack, Tick Tack ...
• Receive Screenshot Notifications
• Configure View Protection
• And much more!
## USE SECURIFY
1. Open „Messages“ (iMessage).
2. Start a new message or select an existing conversation.
3. Swipe left over the app drawer to find Securify.
4. Start Securify and set up a Securify session with your conversation partner to send Securify messages.
## PRO VERSION
Securify can be used to a limited extent in the free version. You can purchase access to all Pro features through a one-time In-App purchase.
## COMPLETELY ANONYMOUS
Securify works without your registration, phone number, email address or address book. We do not collect or store any personal information about you.
## INDEPENDENT COMPANY
We are 100% self-financed. Under no circumstances will we represent the interests of external persons, companies or organizations at present or in the distant future.
If you have any questions or problems, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Securify Messenger / Changelog / What's New in v1.3.1
- “They may take our lives, but they’ll never take our freedom!“ – William Wallace (Braveheart)
- ## Version 1.3.1
- Oops! A little bug crept in.
- Fixed a problem that caused the app to crash on first launch.
- ## Version 1.3.0
- New: Death Wink (Accessibility) Lock and close Securify immediately with a wink. The accessibility feature can be found under “Securify Settings“ > “Accessibility“.
- New: Quick Setting for View Protection You can now customize the View Protection by tapping the gear icon in the lower right corner of the View Protection.
- Fixed an issue where disabling biometric authentication did not work.
- Fixed some typos.
- Changed Securify's lock time from 5 minutes to 15 minutes if the master password was entered incorrectly three times.
- Replaced the logic of all internal timers (credits to @danielemargutti).
- Improved the auto close feature.
- Improved the way some user interface elements behave.
- Fixed some bugs (we hate bugs).
- Updated App Store metadata.
- Under the hood fixes and improvements.
- IMPORTANT: We decided to anonymously collect metadata because we are currently blindly navigating our ship through unknown waters. To ensure your complete anonymity, Securify Analytics is only associated with a randomly generated identification number. Securify never knows who you are!
- The following metadata are collected:
- Number of sent messages
- Number of created sessions
- Securify Analytics is active by default. You can disable Securify Analytics under “Securify Settings” > “Advanced” > “Anonymously Share Analytics”. If you have any questions regarding Securify Analytics, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will answer all open questions.
- WARNING: Securify message send with this version are not compatible with older versions of Securify (v1.0, v1.1.1, v1.1.2). We have made many changes and we want you to have the maximum security experience. Make sure all your contacts update to the latest version of Securify before you continue writing Securify messages!
- This update is #securified.
- We are TextSecure B.V. There's still a lot to do. Let’s get back to work, guys.