Securify Messenger 1.4.1 for iPhone and iPad
Free Social Networking App on iOS
“Speak not because it is safe, but because it is right.“ − Edward Snowden## SECURITYYour Securify messages are fully protected by our Securify Protocol. Our security protocol is ... Read More > or Install Now >
Securify Messenger App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 12.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 3.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: October 29, 2019
More About Securify Messenger App
Your Securify messages are fully protected by our Securify Protocol. Our security protocol is based on the technical specifications of the Signal Protocol developed by Open Whisper Systems.
• Secure Authentication:
Entering your master password every time you start Securify ensures that only you can send and open Securify messages. Alternatively, you can easily use your device's biometric authentication mechanism to unlock Securify.
• Protect Securify Messages with Passwords:
Protect each Securify message with an additional password. You can also optionally send a password hint (e.g. a tan hint from a tan list you created with your conversation partner).
• Select Cryptographic Hash Function:
Choose between PBKDF2 with up to 10,000,000 iterations and Argon2, the winner of the Password Hashing Competition (PHC) 2015, to hash your Securify message passwords. Securify supports all three variants of Argon2 (Argon2d, Argon2i, Argon2id).
• One-Way Securify Messages:
Sent Securify messages can no longer be opened. Securify is designed so that only recipients can open Securify messages.
• Self-Destructive Securify Messages:
Received Securify messages can only be opened once and never again.
• No Data Track:
All traces of communication disappear two minutes after you send or open a Securify message. No one can ever prove anything to you.
• Capture, Customize, and Attach Photos:
Capture and edit photos without leaving Securify. Captured photos are not stored on your device.
• Session Management:
You can delete and rebuild existing Securify sessions at any time. You have full control.
• Set Access Lock for Password Protected Securify Messages
• Perform PBKDF2 Benchmark Tests
• Define Expiration Dates and Times
• Set Timers - Tick Tack, Tick Tack ...
• Receive Screenshot Notifications
• Configure View Protection
• And much more!
## USE SECURIFY
1. Open „Messages“ (iMessage).
2. Start a new message or select an existing conversation.
3. Swipe left over the app drawer to find Securify.
4. Start Securify and set up a Securify session with your conversation partner to send Securify messages.
## PRO VERSION
Securify can be used to a limited extent in the free version. You can purchase access to all Pro features through a one-time In-App purchase.
## COMPLETELY ANONYMOUS
Securify works without your registration, phone number, email address or address book. We do not collect or store any personal information about you.
## INDEPENDENT COMPANY
We are 100% self-financed. Under no circumstances will we represent the interests of external persons, companies or organizations at present or in the distant future.
If you have any questions or problems, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Securify Messenger 1.4.1
- Oops! A little bug crept in.
- • Fixed a bug that prevented the app from responding.
- We are TextSecure B.V. Let’s get back to work.