Yahoo Finance 6.11.1 for iPhone and iPad
Free Finance App on iOS
Your #1 finance destination to track the markets and the economy.Follow the stocks you care about most and get personalized news and alerts. Access real-time stock information and investment ... Read More > or Install Now >
Yahoo Finance App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 12.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: February 6, 2020
More About Yahoo Finance App
Follow the stocks you care about most and get personalized news and alerts. Access real-time stock information and investment updates to stay on top of the market.
• Track the performance of your personal portfolio
• Follow stocks to get real-time quotes and personalized news
• Discover detailed financial information such as historical financials, ESG ratings, and top holders
• Go beyond stocks and track currencies, bonds, commodities, equities, world indices, and futures
• Compare and evaluate stocks with interactive full screen charts
• Sign in to view and edit your web portfolio on the go
• Follow all the stocks you care about by searching for the ticker and tapping the star icon
• Create multiple watchlists to organize the stocks you follow
• Enable notifications for price alerts, breaking news, earnings reports, and more
• Sync your portfolios across devices
About Premium billing:
Want to make the most of Yahoo Finance? Upgrade to a Premium subscription for exclusive tools that help you maximize your profits with confidence.
You can choose to be billed $34.99 monthly or $349.99 annually. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account as soon as you confirm the purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of each billing period unless you cancel at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel at any point in your App Store account settings.
Terms of Service: https://policies.oath.com/us/en/oath/terms/otos/index.html
What's New in Yahoo Finance 6.11.1
- This release addresses an issue where some iPad users were seeing the previous day's post-market prices even after the market opened. It also addresses an issue where the "day's gain" field in Holdings was getting cut off. Thanks for using Yahoo Finance!